15

??? P.O.V:

I have arrived at Park Jimin's mansion to talk about some business with regards to his army and the American army. But that isn't the only thing I came all the way from America for.

I arrived quite early in the morning so that there will be plenty of time to get get everything covered in our meeting. I ring the doorbell and a young lady opens the door.

"Good morning Sir, can I help you?" She asks in a friendly voice.

"Good morning Miss. I have an appointment with Mr. Park." I give her a friendly smile.

"Oh of course." She says with wide eyes after realising that I'm meant to be here. "Please do come in, Master should be going to the dining room by now. I will lead you to him."

I walk through the door and have a quick look around. The house does look very nice. The slaves must work very hard to keep it this way.

"Please follow me." The young lady interupts my thoughts. I do as she asks and follow her down a hallway and walk through a door that she's opened for me.

I enter the room and notice that it's a dining room. Mr. Park is sitting at the head of the dining table. I walk up to him casually.

"Good morning Mr. Park. I hope I'm not disturbing your breakfast."

The said man looks up at me and immediately stands and shakes my hand.

"Good morning, you're not disturbing me at all. In fact I've been expecting to to have breakfast with me." He says in a friendly tone but I know what he's actually like. He's ruthless and will kill anybody without a second thought, if they ever cross his path and anger him in any way, regardless on whether they are human or vampire.

Not even the boss of the American army is that bad compared to Jimin.

I sit down on the chair beside Jimin, and begin to eat the breakfast. 'Wow this tastes good. The seasoning's perfect.'

Jimin and I make small talk and share news about what's happening in both of our countries. We'll get to the more serious stuff after breakfast, in his office. While we are eating and talking, I hear laughter coming from the other side of a door in the dining room.

"Ah jinja? Do they have to make a racket when there's a guest in the next room?" Jimin mutters under his breath, but still loud enough for me to hear.

"What room does the door lead to?" I ask him out of curiosity.

"It leads to the kitchen. The slaves are having their breakfast in there."

"No wonder it's lively in there." I comment and let out a chuckle.

"I'll have to dicipline them later." Jimin says in a dark tone. I know what he means by "dicipline" and it won't be just a little slap on the wrist.

"Leave them be Mr. Park. Let them have a little happiness in their lives. They deserve it." I try and persuade him to leave them alone, and thankfully it worked.

"I suppose so." Jimin says disappointedly.

I let out a sigh of relief. I don't like it when humans are treated cruely. I see them as equal to vampires but there aren't many others that see things the way I do except for those that are close to me.

Once we both finish our breakfast and each have a glass of blood, we make our way to Jimin's office which is on the third floor.

Once we reach the room, we enter and take a seat at Jimin's desk.

"So what can I do for you today?" Jimin asks once he gets comfortable on his seat.

"I was wondering if there is a possibility that your army and the American army can join forces." I tell him seriously.