13

I hear a twig snap and my eyes quickly shoot open. I'm still sitting on the bench under the cherry blossom tree with Jimin sleeping soundly on my lap, but someone was standing in front of me.

"Hyera? What are you doing here?" I whisper to the said girl.

"Master Jimin needs to return to the house. He has a guest."

"Tell that person to go away." Jimin utters in a husky, sleepy voice. His eyes still closed and his body unmoving.

"But Master, the guest is Miss Minah."

"Tell her to go home. I'm not here." He says irritatedly.

"She insists on seeing you Master. She won't believe any of my excuses."

'Who is this Minah person?'

Jimin lets out an exasperated sigh and lifts his head off my lap and stands up. He then bends down in front of me so that I can get on his back.

The three of us make our way back to the house, Hyera enters through the back door while Jimin and I go to the front door where my wheelchair is. Jimin gently places me in the wheelchair and pushes me through the front door, into the enterance room.

"Jiminie!" A woman's voice sounds through the room.

Jimin sighs again. He doesn't seem very happy that this Minah person is visiting.

The sound of high heels clattering against the marble floor quickly, is heard and soon a woman appears running into the room.

She is beautiful. She has long, straight brown hair that reaches her waist, flawless pale skin and a slim body. I'm not saying that I'm fat or plump or anything cuz I'm muscular due to being an assassin, but she's just plain skinny. Not skinny enough that her bones are showing but she's not very muscular. What I'm trying to say is that she's skinnier than me.

She runs toward Jimin but once she sees me, she stops.

"Oh. I didn't know you were with someone."

"Even if you did you wouldn't care." Jimin mumbles under his breath.

I look at her and greet her. "Hello Miss Minah, I'm y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you." I give her a little bow while greeting her.

"Yeah whatever-Jiminie! Lets go to your office and plan our wedding!" She brushes me off and pays her attention to Jimin.

"Wedding? What wedding?" Jimin asks in confusion.

"Our wedding!" She exclaims with a big smile.

"Who said I'm marrying you? He emphasises the word 'you' as if he's disgusted with her existance.

"Your father of course. He made a deal with my father. It was kinda like a business deal. I was thrilled when father told me that I'm marrying you! I've always wanted this day to happen!" Minah is jumping up and down while clapping her hands to show her excitement.

Jimin however looks like he's going to pop a blood vessel. His face is red with anger and his face contorted with absolute disgust.

"I will not marry you! I don't care what my father says, I'm absolutely repulsed to even be associated with a demon like you!"

"Don't be mean." She says while pouting.

This conversation is getting very awkward for me because I'm an outsider.

"Master, I'll be taking my leave now." I begin to move my wheelchair but Jimin grabs the handles, preventing me from leaving.

"Minah, get out of my house. This wedding is not happening and will never happen. I will not become one of your toys for you to play with. Leave at once and never come here again. If I ever see you here again I will not hesitate to kill you." Jimin says in a low, threatening tone.