29

Sitting next to Jimin in the audience is his group of friends. I recognise Jungkook and Taehyung from yesterday, but also the auctioneer, and the two men that I met when I was leaving the auction house after Jimin bought me. I wasn't all that surprised to see Mr. Jin with Jimin, seeming that he introduced himself as Jimin's friend when I met him.

I give them all a smile and wave as I walk to the end of the catwalk, still singing the song until it ends. When the song ended, Chris and I bowed to the audience. Chris began to talk to the audience while I just stood next to her and looked pretty while eyeing the audience and taking quick little glances at Jimin.

I'm so glad that he's here! I feel like I'm floating because my mood just drastically increased by his presence.

I look towards Jimin and mouth to him 'I missed you' and give him a wide smile. He mouths back to me that he missed me too, causing heat to rise to my cheeks, indicating that I'm blushing.

Once Chris has promoted her designs and talked to the audience about her next shows that she'll do in the future, we bow again to the audience and walk back down the catwalk and disappear backstage. Clapping from the audience could still be heard when we reach the dressing room.

We enter and quickly change into regular clothes. I just wore jeans and a shirt with a hoodie and sneakers. When we have finished changing, we walk out of the backstage area and head towards the exit of the show area. By the exit we spot seven familiar men, waiting for us.

The men see us walking towards them and turn to look at us. Jimin walks towards me and engulfs me in a hug, not caring that the others are looking at us.

"Hi." He whispers in my ear and kisses my temple.

"Hey." I greet softly, feeling shy by his actions.

Jimin then releases me from the hug and wraps his arm around my shoulders while facing his group of friends.

"Guys, this is y/n-"

"Yeah we know." The guy with the grey hair says.

"Jungkook and Taehyung don't know y/n." Jimin tells him.

"Actually, I met Jungkook and Taehyung yesterday when they were shopping for stuff." I shyly tell Jimin. He pouts in response.

"Do you know everybody here?" Jimin asks me.

"No. Not everybody."

"Well then it's time for introductions!" The man I recognise as the auctioneer says happily.

"I'll start seeming that I'm the leader. Hello y/n, my name is Kim Namjoon but I also go by the name Rap Monster. I'm the owner of the auction house." He smiles, showing his dimples.

"I'm Min Yoongi, also Suga. I work at the auction house with Namjoon and Hoseok." He says boredly.

"Hello y/n! It's so nice to see you again, especially in better circumstances! My name is Jung Hoseok and I'm the auctioneer at the auction house." He smiles widely. I swear that his smile is brighter than the sun. He's just this huge mass of happiness, sunshine and rainbows.

"Well you already know the rest of us, so there's no need to introduce ourselves again." Jin says while smiling at me.

"Well now that you've met everyone, let's get going if we want to get home before midnight." Jimin announces and gestures for everyone to leave the building. On our way out I thought I saw Minah, but when I tried to look again the girl was gone.

'Must be my mind playing tricks on me.' I think to myself.

We enter the parking lot and Chris and I walk to our car to get my bags. Jimin and the others wait by their cars and talk to each other.