21

Your P.O.V:

I woke up early this morning like I usually do but this this morning was slightly different than the rest.

As I open my eyes, nothing seems out of the ordinary. But when I felt a weight on my waist, that's when I got very confused. I lift the sheets to see what it is, but then see a manly arm wrapped around my waist.

I turn my head to look beside me and am met with the face of a sleeping Jimin.

'I never thought a guy could look so beautiful when he's asleep.'

I stare at his sleeping face for a while, just admiring his features.

He has a sharp jawline that can cut anything with ease. He has a cute little nose and chubby cheeks. His lips... oh Lord his lips. They are so plump and kissable.

'Maybe if I just lean in a little- no y/n, no!' I scold myself. 'What is he even doing in my room in any case?' I question myself.

I think back to what happened last night but I only remember falling asleep on his shoulder while watching a movie.

'Oh well, I can't do anything about it now.' I'm not gonna be one of those girls that throws a fit about it. I know that nothing happened so I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it.

I gently remove his hand and get out of bed, being careful not to wake him up.

I make my way to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I change into denim shorts, a tank top and a checked cardigan along with a pair of sneakers... because I'm gonna sneak out of my room... no? Okay moving on...

I tip-toe from my bathroom to my bedroom door and very quietly open and close the door. I sneak down the hallway and go down the stairs to the first floor. I enter the kitchen only to see Mark there. We are the early birds in this house.

"Morning Mark." I greet him and make my way to the coffee machine and pour myself a cup.

Without coffee, I am nothing. Coffee is my life.

"Good morning y/n, did you sleep well?" Mark asks me before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah I did thanks. But I had a really weird dream." I tell him while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh? What was it about?" He questions.

"Jimin confessed his feelings for me." I say and laugh awkwardly.

Mark looks at me seriously and then also laughs awkwardly.

"That's weird." He comments.

There was a silence between us for a few seconds but then I break it when i remembered something.

"Oh yeah, what's going on with this party tonight?" I ask him.

"Let's go to my office and talk." He says seriously.

We make our way to his office on the second floor which also happens to be right next to Chris's studio. We enter and Mark closes the door behind us.

We both sit at his desk and Mark begins to rummage through his drawers while explaining what is happening.

"So the party is being hosted by a council member but I'm not particularly close to him. Anyway I have a mission for you as an assassin."

He has my full attention as soon as I hear the word 'assassin'.

Mark chucks a file on the desk in front of me, that he got from a drawer.

I open the file and scan it's contents. The file contains my target's picture as well as personal information.