07

I go to the walk-in supply closet in the laundry room and get the vacuum cleaner. When I walk out, I accidentally bump into Ms. Eunyoung, making her drop all of her bottles of cleaning chemicals.

"Sorry Ms. Eunyoung. I didn't see you coming." I apologise while helping her pick them up.

"That's alright y/n, it happens all the time. Don't worry about it." She gives me an assuring smile. I smile back at her.

While Ms. Eunyoung and I put the bottles back on the shelf, I girl, also wearing a maid uniform, runs into the room. Ms. Eunyoung and I turn to look at her and see what her rush is about.

The girl looks in our direction and quickly makes her way to us, well to Ms. Eunyoung actually.

"Ms. Eunyoung, I've been looking everywhere for you. We have an emergency." The girl says quickly.

"What's the problem Hyera?"

"Sarin fell off the ladder when she was cleaning the windows and badly hurt her arm and her leg. But the problem is that none of us know how to treat it for her properly." Hyera says with a sad expression on her face.

'Sarin? As in, Lee Sarin who has been looking after me since last night?'

"That is quite a problem. I don't know if I can help her, I mean I'm busy as it is. Treating her arm and leg will take quite a long time, time I don't have today. I wish I could help, I really do but it's just not possible for me right now." Ms. Eunyoung says in defeat and sadness.

'This is my chance to pay her back for her kindness. I have to help.'

"I can help Sarin Ms. Eunyoung. I know how to treat her injuries." I tell her and both women look at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows, looking shocked.

"You can? Oh that's wonderful!" Ms. Eunyoung exclaims. "Hyera can take you to the infirmary immediately. I can get someone else to vacuum the second floor while you help Sarin."

Without another second to waste Hyera and I run to the infirmary which luckily was on the first floor, so we were able to get there quickly.

Hyera opens the door and there's just utter chaos inside the room. Sarin is laying on the bed, with a face filled with pain and about five other servants, shouting at each other about how to help Sarin.

Hyera is standing next to me and just watching the five girls scream at each other. She then leans sideways so that she can talk into my ear. "Would you like me to chase them out of the room?"

"That would be great." I reply to her, my eyes never leaving the chaos in front of me.

Hyera suddenly puts her hands to her mouth and whistles loudly. So loudly that the screaming girls have become silent and are now looking at us.

"Ok, everyone in here needs to leave and get back to doing their duties. Y/n needs to treat Sarin, and she needs to do it in peace." Hyera tells the girls.

The girls leave the room one by one until it is only the three of us left. "Thank you Hyera." I say gratefully. She gives me a smile and leaves the room so that I can do my job.

I make my way to the bed, the things I will need already on the side table. I look over at Sarin, her eyes are closed tightly and her eyebrows creased. She looks like she is in a lot of pain.

"Hey Sarin, just hang on for a bit longer for me, while I treat your arm. And sorry if I hurt you, but it will be necessary." I tell her in a soft voice. She gives me a nod and I take a pillow from the bed next to hers and place it under her foot. Her ankle is badly bruised and swollen. I rub an ointment on her ankle to help with the swelling and wrap a bandage around it neatly and securely.