Book 3, chapter 12

Zane's POV

I was pulled into the water, I turned into my angle form, so I could breath. I saw Zenix. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!"

"You killed Gean!! Now...I'm going to kill you!!"

"I didn't kill him!"

"But you where involved!!" He attacked me. We fought until I blacked out, something warm wrapped around me, and my angle form disappeared.

Travis' POV

Zane was pulled under water, he was attacking someone, when they where both knocked out I grabbed Zane and pulled him out of the water. He turned into his human form still knocked out. I set him down on the sand, and shook him. "Zane! Zane! ZANE! Wake up!!" I did mouth to mouth, and when I pulled away, Zane slowly sat up and started having a cough attack. Penny appeared, and Garroth walked up to her.

"Where where you?!!"

"I-I was at the house, when I got the feeling some thing was wrong, I saw what was going on, and tried to knock out just Zenix, but ended up knocking out both of them." She said worried.

"Well now look at Zane!!" Garroth pointed to him. I was rubbing my hand against his back, while he was still coughing up water. His face started turning red from loss of breath. The coughing stopped as he laid back down in the sand, extremely weak.

"Someone call an ambulance!!" I yelled, holding his hand. "It's going to be ok Zane." I gently brushed the hair out of his face. The flashing lights showed up, and the paramedics put Zane in the ambulance, Garroth, Vylad, and me getting in as well. I saw Penny, she disappeared.

'I'm sorry.' I thought before we drove to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital, us three where sitting in his room. He was conscious, but everyone was silent. Then the doctor walked in.

"Hello everyone. So Zane is allowed to leave now. But please be careful next time your swimming. Have a good day!" The doctor walked out of the room, and I helped Zane to his feet. We went home and when we walked into our room, I saw Zane was almost completely red.

"U-uh...Zane."

"Yeah?" I pointed to him. He looked down and saw his sunburn. "AWW!! COME ON!!" Dante ran upstairs into our room.

"Is everything ok? I heard-! ZANE!!" Dante fell on the floor laughing. Zane was blushing, even though his face was red, I could still see it. Laurence came up the stairs.

"What's wrong with Dante? Is he- OMI! ZANE YOUR A EMO TOMATO!!!" He leaned against the wall, laughing so hard he started crying. Katelyn then came up the stairs.

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE NOISE?!?!! Unless someone is dyeing then- AH! HAHA!! ZANE!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!" She joined the others in laughter. I closed the door, leaving them outside, and locking the door.

"Zane, I'm so sorry." I hugged him.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I pulled away.

"Right, sorry. I'm going to go get some aloe for you." I walked out, with the others finally stopping from their laugh fit. They looked at me and left, I think I might have had a death stare. I got the aloe for Zane and walked back to the room. I closed the room door, and walked over to Zane. He pulled off his shirt, and blushed. He tried to grab the bottle from me, but I put it out of his reach.

"Travis." He whined.

"I'm going to do it for you. You can't reach your back."

"Fiiiiiine!" He groaned. I put it on his back, arms, legs, neck, face, and chest, which made him turn into even more of a tomato. And we let it dry. "I'm going to go to sleep." He walked to the couch. I was a little sad that I didn't get to sleep with him tonight, but I didn't want him to hurt. I walked over to him.

"Goodnight Zanie." I softly kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Trav." In the middle of the night, I woke up to Zane crying. I got right up, and went to his side.

"Zane. Zane!" He wouldn't wake up. I turned into my demon form, and went into his dream. He was with his dad, but his dad was evil. He attacked Zane. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!" I run up to him, but he teleported to Zane.

"Move, and I will hurt him." I put my hands up. "Good, now, I will be taking my leave." We left the dream. Zane hugged me.

"He was trying to kill me Travis! He hates me!"

"Shhhh." I pulled him onto my lap. "It will be ok." We sat there, until someone appeared. "Who are you?!" They walked up to me. I could tell it was a female. (Travis you perv!) She put her hand on Zane's head. She completely healed him, including the sunburn. She nodded her head, then disappeared. I carried him to our bed and set him down. "I love you Zane."

To Be Continued...