Book 2, chapter 12

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!! I love this holiday! 🍀!!

Ray's POV (even I didn't expect that 😲)
I woke up, my dads were not in bed. Zayden was still asleep, I walked downstairs to see Zane and Travis. Aka, my dads.
"Hello."
"Oh! Hey Ray." Travis turned to me.
"You're up early." Zane set plates on the table.
"I usually got up at this time. When you live in the woods, you can't sleep long."
"Well, you are going to be able to sleep longer. You're in a house now, not the woods."
"So we're going shopping today, right?"
"Yes Ray." Travis kneeled down in front of me. "And if we see any of our friends, here is what we're gonna do." He told me a plan, that seemed like a hoot.

Travis' POV
We drove to the store, me and Zane upfront, Ray and Zayden in the back.
"Ok so, when we get there we're going to bring you to certain sections. And there you two can choose the things you need."
"Ok!" The two replied.
"Um...dad?" Zayden asked.
"Yes?" Me and Zane both said.
"Oops, witch one of us?" I said laughing.
"Both of you."
"Ok." Zane said. "Do you just want to call us by our names if both of us are around?"
"Sure." Ray said, starring out the window.
"Do we have anymore family...now that we are you're sons."
"Um...I have a dad...but you're not meeting him. The only reason is because he's...evil."
"I have two brothers, one older, one younger. And a mom a want you two to meat. But my dad...I don't know...maybe."
"We have two uncles!!" Ray beamed.
"Yes, haha." Zane laughed. He looked over at me. "You ok?" He whispered, while the kids talked.
"Y-yeah. Just thinking...about family."
"It's ok Travis." We pulled into the parking lot.
"We're here!"
"Yass!" Zayden jumped out of the car.
"Lets go." I got out along with Travis. Ray got out of the car, he seemed sad. "Ray?"
"Yes Zane?" I he looked up at me.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, just worried about what will happen in our new life."
"It's going to be ok." I put my hand on his back, and walked into the store with him. We walked around and bought beds for each of them, two nightstands, two lamps, sheets and blankets, and so on. We were about to leave, when Aphmau came up to us.
"Hey guys how's it- OMI, are you two babysitting?!"
"Nope." Zane said, holding in his laughter, knowing the plan will go into action.
"Huh? Did you adopt?!"
"Nope."
"Then who are these kids?!" She says, obviously confused.
"They are ours." Travis says.
"Huh?"
"We had kids."
"WHAT?!?!!!"
"Yep, they are our dads." Zayden was so happy to put this plan in action. And I just realized, that he can act so cool and natural.
"I- what- just- but- HUH?!"
"Dad?"
"Yes Ray?"
"Who is this lady?"
"This is my best friend Aphmau. You can think of her as you're aunt."
"IM AN AUNT!! YAY!!!!" She hugged Ray and Zayden.
"Can't...breath!" Zayden choked out.
"Sorry." She let them go. "So you two HAD kids?"
"No! Aphmau! We adopted them. It was just a joke."
"Haha!" She laughed. "How long have you had them?"
"This is the...second day?" I asked myself out loud. "Yeah, second day."
"Awesome! Oh the party is tomorrow!"
"TOMORROW!!" Zane yelled. "Wow! Time flew!"
"I know right." Aphmau waved. "See you guys tomorrow! REMEMBER the fireworks!" She walked off.
"Well...lets go." We left and got the boys rooms set up.
"Goodnight you two!" Me and Travis said.
"Night dads!" They yelled back.

'I can't wait for tomorrow!' I thought to myself before kissing Zane, and falling asleep.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Hey guys!! Sorry if the chapters have been boring.🙁

But! The next chapter is the New Years party!

I'll see you then!

Also, happy St. Patrick's Day Ladiys!! 🍀💚☘️

I found out today that I'm part Irish! Yay!!

I hope you have a happy doodle day my Pals, peace out ✌🏻!!