Book 2, chapter 5

Travis' POV
I woke up, Zane was smiling, still asleep. I didn't want to leave him. In my dream he was gone. In real life...I was gone. I didn't want him to go though anymore pain. Physical...or mental. I kissed his forehead, waking him up. "Hi." He snuggled up to me. Then shot right up. "Travis!"
"Yeah?"
"I forgot to tell you."
"What?"
(I'm pregnant! JK!!)
"Sense you where out cold...you lost your job."
"That's ok."
"Huh?"
"I'm getting payed as a YouTuber."
"Awesome. I'm gonna get dressed." He started to stand up, when I pulled him back down.
"Nope! Today...is OUR lounge day." I started tickling him.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! T-TRAVIS!! S-STOP!!!" He said between laughs. When I was tickling him, his sleeves rolled up. I saw cuts.
'No, my baby Zane. No.'
"Zane." I stopped tickling him.
"Yeah?" I pointed to his arms. "I-I-It was only a c-couple. I s-swear!"
"Shhh." I pulled him into my lap. "It's ok. I'm not mad. Just promise me you won't do it again."
"I won't, I promise Travis." I kissed him.
"Ok. I love you. I just worry about you."
"Worry about me?!"
"Yeah! Why?"
"Your the one who almost died!"
"Both! Of us almost died! But we're together now. And that's all that matters." I brought him downstairs, turned on My Little Horses, and made breakfast for us.
"Hey Travis?"
"Yeah?"
"If I didn't come to your house that night...would you still have loved me?"
"Yes! I loved you for a long time. I just hit on Katelyn to cover it up."
"Oh, haha." We where able to just relax for the day. When Zane got a call from Aphmau.

"Hey Aphmau......you throw these thing to much Aph......um, let me ask." He took the phone away from his ear. "Do you want to go to a sleepover at Aphmau's?"
"Yeah, your right. She dose throw WAYYYYY to many of these things." He puts his phone back up to his ear.
"Oh, it's a Christmas party......Ok we'll come......what time......7:00 PM......ok......bye." He hung up.
(It's Christmas In the story! PLEASE DEAL WITH IT! Haha, jk)

"Lets go get ready." We packed our things then went to Aphmau's.
"Hey Aph." We set all our stuff down.

Aphmau's POV- before Zane and Travis come.
"Ok, so we're going to see how cute Travis and Zane get."
"Ok." Everyone replies
"BUT! No telling them. It needs to be natural."
"Ok Aph." Aaron says.
"Don't worry everyone knows the plan.
Travis walked over to Zane, and put his arm around his waste.
'Things are about to get cute.'

To Be Continued...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Or they will get cringey, depending on what kind of person you are.

Well that is all for today. My voice ate crap yesterday, so my singing voice is gone. I just hope I can get it back for my honors chorus concert.

Hope you have a happy doodle day my Pals, peace out✌🏻!!