Book 2, chapter 4

Zane's POV
I drove into my driveway, it was night. I wiped the remaining alcohol from my mouth. I drank...to try and take away the pain......it didn't work. I opened the door and sat on the couch. I heard footsteps coming towards me, from the kitchen. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I watched the corner, until the albino I loved came out. His white hair shining in the house light. "T-T-T-TRAVIS?!?!?!?!" I ran up and hugged him as tight as I could. "Your ok?!?!!" I started crying.
"Yes love." He stoked my hair.

Travis' POV
Zane cried into my chest. I lifted his chin, and kissed him. I pulled away. "Zane...why do I taste alcohol?" He looked down.
"I...I wanted to get rid of the pain." He cried more.
"Oh, oh no. My baby, I'm so sorry."
"Haha." He gave a soft laugh.
"I'm here now." I pick him up, he blushes like normal. I bring him upstairs. "Please, brush your teeth." I said in the nicest way possible.
"Haha, ok." He brushed his teeth, his breath smelt WAY better. I picked him up again, and gave him a peck on the nose. I brought him to the bed. I uploaded the video. Then we put on our sleepwear, and laid in bed.
"Being away from you was unbearable." We both said. Zane was to excited to sleep.
"You want some help?"
"How?"
"I...can sing to you?"
"I've never heard you sing." He smiled (just say that Zane has never heard him sing) "I would love to hear you."
"O-ok." I started. I was cuddling with him, he was leaning up against my chest.

"Wise men say. Only fools rush in.

But I can't help...falling in love with you.

Shall I stay? Would it be...a sin?

If I can't help...falling in love... with you...

Like a river flows. Surely to the sea...

Darling so it goes...some things are meant to be...

Take my hand...take my whole, life too.

For I, can't help, falling in love... with you...

I look down to see Zane asleep.

To Be Continued...