Book 3, chapter 7

Sorry for the chapters being so short. I've been sick, and my mom put a time limit on my iPad. Sorry again, anyways...thank you for the name entry's, and on with the story!

Zayden's POV
'I'm going to get those kids if it's the last thing I do!' Me and my brother walked into the nurses office.

"Hello," a lady turned around in her chair, to face us. "How may I help you to-!" She stopped when my brother took his hand off his eye. "Oh my! How did this happen?!"

"Bully's." I said, Ray looked down.

"Let's get some ice on that darling." She brought him over to a bed, and gave him ice. "You can go to your next class honey." She waved me off.

"Thank you." I said before walking out.

??? POV
I turned the corner to go to my next class, when I saw Kade drop Ray. Zayden scared him off, and when Ray hugged his brother I could not believe what I was hearing.

"They know I'm gay Zayden. They know." I hid back behind the corner.

"I can't believe this." I was another popular person at school. But I was also gay, and......liked Ray. I walked to the nurses office, just a little ways behind them. When Zayden left, I walked in. "Hello Miss.Drinkwater." I waved.

"Oh! Hi my little helper!" I always helped the nurse, near the end of the day. "Can you just refresh the ice supply for the ice packs."

"Of course." I walked over to the freezer, and pulled out a bucket of ice, then walked to the counter. I took out plastic bags, put ice in them, then rapped them in brown paper towels, and taped them closed. (These are our ice packs at my school.) I kept doing that until I ran out of ice. I put the packs in the freezer, the closed the door. Then as I turned to leave, I saw Ray on a bed. I walked over, to his bed, and sat on the edge. I put my hand on the top of his head, and rubbed my thumb up and down on his forehead. I put my hands to my sides, and stood up. I looked down at his sleeping body. And did something I never thought I would do. I kissed him. I saw blush spread a crossed his face, along with mine. I quickly walked out of the room, pulling up my hood in an attempt to hide my face. "What did I just do?"

To Be Continued...