Chapter 15

Thank you deppresedshadow for the idea, for this chapter!! It means a lot that I see so much positivity on this account. Also, remember- Zane had eye surgery, so he can see out of both eyes.

Travis' POV
Zane had a long day, everyone knew he had come so far. I felt bad for Zanie. I mean, he's kind of like a little kid. Well, his emotions are. I want to celebrate everything he has been through. I'm going to throw a surprise party tonight. I heard a cute yawn behind me, Zane was waking up. "*crack*" Zane had a disgusted look on his face, his back just cracked.
"You ok Zane?"
"Nope, nope, nope nope!" I ran over to him. He couldn't move. The doctor gave me certain instructions, just in case something like this happened. I pressed down on some points in his back. "Ahhhh." He put his arms down.
"You ok now?"
"I guess." He slowly leaned back and laid back down, his head resting against the backboard.
"You're really accident prone." We both laughed a little.
"Heh, yeah. I...need to talk to my brother today, about..." Tears started building up in his eyes.
"Hey," I wiped them away. "It's ok. It was just a misunderstanding, everyone still loves you."
"Well, I have to get going." Zane got up, and got dressed. We walked downstairs.
"Zane...just be careful."
"I will." He kissed me, "I love you." He opened the door and turned around. "And Travis, I sold my house. So if some money comes in the mail, that's from the person who bought it." He left, and went to the boys house. I called Aphmau.

"Hey Aph?"

"Yeah Travis?"

"I'm having a party for Zane tonight. Can you invite everyone, so we can get Zane and my house ready?"

"Of course! What's the party for?"

"It's his birthday today."

"Oh right!! See you there!!"

"Ok, see you in 15."

Zane's POV
I walked to the guys house, and knocked on the door. "*knock, knock, knock* Garroth?" He opened the door.
"Hey Baby Brother. What do you need?"
"Well you said you wanted to talk about why I...was trying to kill myself."
"Oh, ok." He pulled me to his bedroom. "Start."
(Since you already know why he tried to do it. I'm just going to skip it.)

Travis' POV
"Ok, I guess that's everything!" I yelled. Everyone, except Garroth and Zane, were at the house. Getting everything ready. "Ok, so Everyone on MyStreet is coming, except Gean!"
"I know." Aphmau said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

Zane's POV
"So now you know why." I was crying. Garroth was crying too.
"I-I'm sorry Z-Zane." He hugged me, and for once I hugged back. "I don't think your a disappointment." He got a text, and pulled away. "H-hey," he wiped away his tears, "Travis asked us to come to your guys house."
"Ok." I wiped away my tears. We went into the bathroom, and made our selfs look like we weren't crying.
"Hey Zane."
"Yeah Garroth?"
"Happy birthday." He gave me a bear hug, then put a small box in my hand. "Open it." He smiled. I opened the box and saw, a bracelet with three stars, the middle one was blue, the right one was black, and the left one that was slightly smaller than the right one was green. It said brothers forever.
"Thank you big brother!" I gave him a hug.
"Well, it is your birthday. I'm so glad you and Vlad are my brothers."
"I am to, now let's go."

Travis' POV
Zane and Garroth walked through the door of the house. "SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone yelled. Zane put his hands to his mouth, and started crying tears of joy.
"You guys! This is amazing!" I walked up to him, and hugged him.
"Happy birthday Zane. Your my everything."
"Your my everything too." Everyone  went and enjoyed themselves. Zane was happier then ever. I was alone, by the food, making sure everything was set. Someone dumped the punch bowl on my head. "HEY!!" I turned around to see Gean.
"You should have been mine Travis, but noooooooo! You had to date Mr.Emo over there!!" He pointed to Zane.
"NO!! JUST STOP THIS GEAN!!!" I started yelling at him. Garroth brought Zane outside.
"WHY?!?!! You should have been mine, not his!!"
"No! He won me heart!! And he's the one I love!! Not you!!" I was breathing heavily. He swung a punch, but I grabbed his fist and bent it backwards. "Leave." I said in a deep voice. He ran out. Everyone was starring at me. "What?" I looked at myself, and I saw I was in my demon form. "GAHH!!" I fell to the floor, wincing in pain. 'I can't turn, it's Zane's birthday. I need to turn back!'
"Travis!" Dante ran up to me. "CONTROL IT!!"
"I....." I started to feel light headed. "...Can't..."
"Do it for Zane." Dante whispered into my ear.
"GAHH!!" I turned back to normal.
"Travis...are you ok?" Dante asked.
"Yeah." I stood up. Zane came back inside. He kissed me.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah, babe. Happy birthday Zane."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANE!!" Everyone yelled. We gave out cupcakes to everyone, and when the party was over everyone helped clean up, then they all left. Everyone gave Zane presents. When we were in bed, I gave Zane his present.
"Here." He opened a box. It had a necklace in it, that said- My Dork. I pulled out a matching one and put it on.
"I love it." He kissed me. We fell asleep.
"Anything for you."

To Be Continued...