Book 3, chapter 3

Hey everyone, I'm writing this at school. Because I finished the only part of the project I was allowed to do, so I have a lot of free time. Also guys, I just want to say I'm sorry for not posting as often as I used to. I've just been really busy with school, and now I have guitar lessons, and I also have to go back to karate soon. Yeah...my plate is pretty full, and not just those things, I try to make room for hanging out with friends. And I'm not allowed to write as much anymore because of my eyes, yada yada. Anyways onto the story! P.s. The writing style may be different.

Zane's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I got up, dressed, and walked downstairs.

"Hey Travis." I watched the toast pop up, and him grab it.

"Hey Zane." He gave me a peck on the nose and walked into the living room. He turned on My Little Horses.

"You like that show?" I asked him.

"YOU got me hooked on it." We laughed. Then the door opened.

"Hey guys!" Penny walked in.

"What is up with people and not knocking these days?!" She stepped back outside and closed the door. *Knock, knock, knock* She then opened the door.

"Hey guys." Me and Travis looked at each other, and just shrugged. "Where are the kids?"

"Still sleeping."

"Oh. Can I maaaybe lay down and sleep for awhile? I was up all night packing, writing, and coming up with ideas for your wedding." I finally took a close look at her. ("Zane you perv!" 😂 "That's NOT what I meant!!" Zane yells at me. "Haha!!") She had bags under her eyes, and her skin was pale.

"Yeah. You look out of it."

"T-thanks." She laid down on the empty part of the couch, and closed her eyes.

"I'm going to wake up the kids and have them pack." Travis walked upstairs. I watch TV until I saw Penny tossing and turning. And her hands started glowing.

"PENNY!!" I shook her but she wouldn't wake up. I turned into my Angle Form, and transferred into her dream.

Penny's POV
I laid down onto their couch, and fell asleep.

I was walking through a forest.

I came to a lake.

There was a man.

"Who are you?"

No reply.

"I said...who are you?!" I pulled out my sword.

He turned around.

"Your worst nightmare!" He charged at me with a blood red sword.

He was my uncle. (I love all my family members. So this is obliviously a fake person I made for the book.)

"What are you doing here?!?!" The forest was filled with the sound of sword clashing against each other.

"You wouldn't let your powers free!! So when you had to, too save the kids! I got control!!" He gave me a evil smile.

"NO!! You didn't!! I'm still myself!!" I growled at him.

"Haha!! Maybe now!! Just be ready!!" He cut my arm, and disappeared.

I grabbed my arm.

I was kinda used to pain.

I let out a small yelp.

Then I was awake. Panting, I looked my arm.

It was actually cut.

"GAHH!!!" I screamed in pain.

Zane was in his angle form, and helped my upstairs to the bathroom.

"This will hurt a little bit." He put a strong smelling chemical on my arm. (Don't worry it is actually used for cuts and stuff.) I bit my lip. He wrapped my arm, in gauze.

"What happened?!" Travis walked in. I looked away from both of them.

"Penny? Why didn't you tell us you had an evil family member?" Zane asked sternly.

"He wasn't a problem before." I mumbled.

"Well, let's head out to Aph's party." Me, Zane, Travis, Ray, and Zayden walked over to Aphmau's house.

'This is going to be a long night.'

To Be Continued...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*OoooOooooOoOOooooo!!!!!!!
Plot twist!!
Haha!!
I know I said Penny did everything I would do, but I love all my family members. And no one is evil. (Only me a little😈)
Comment down below if you like the new writing style.
I changed how it was actually going to be like for the dream.