Book 3, chapter 8

Ray's POV

I fluttered my eyes open. I watched as my crush walked out the door.

"H-he kiss me." I touched my hand to my cheek. As I started to turn into a tomato. I pulled up my hood, grabbed my bag, and walked out to my bus. When I walked into my house, Travis, aka dad, turned to me.

"How was your day?"

"Good." He looked at me worryingly.

"Are you ok Ray?"

"N-no." We walked to the couch.

"What happened." I told him what happened, he hugged me.

"It's ok Ray, doesn't that mean he loves you too."

"I g-guess."

"Go get a good night sleep." The next day I bumped into him.

"H-hi Jackson." I waved to him. (Thank you, kawii_demon for the name.)

"Hey Ray." He blushed, and looked away.

"J-Jackson......I need to tell you something."

"Yeah!" He looked at me with excitement.

"I-I like...you."

"Really!" He hugged me, leaned to my ear, and whispered. "I know this is sudden, but......will you be my b-boyfriend?"

"Yes!" We walked to our next class, which we had together. Every once and awhile, his hand brushed against mine. I blushed every time. He eventually interlocked hands with mine. Through out class, he grabbed my hand. When we walked out of school I turned to Jackson. "Hey...do you want to come to my house?" We walked to my house.

"Yeah, sounds like fun." We walked to my house. I put my hand on the doorknob.

"Um...just a warning, my family is a little...crazy."

"It's ok, my family's a little crazy." We walked inside, my brother was on the couch with his feet up in the air, head hanging off the couch, doing whatever on his phone. Zane was cooking dinner, and Travis was on his computer editing a YouTube video. Travis looked up from his computer, and saw Jackson.

"Who's this Ray?"

"This is Jackson, my......" I looked at him and gave him an 'I'm sorry' look. "Friend." I pulled him back outside. "I'm soooo sorry Jackson! I just wasn't ready to tell-" he cut me off by hugging me.

"It's ok, I get it. Just tell me when your ready." I walked back inside, he followed.

"Everyone!" His family turned their heads. "This isn't my friend." Travis smiled. "This is my.........boyfriend." Everyone hugged us. They accepted him into our family ever sense.

To Be Continued...