Book 2, chapter 3

Dante's POV
We walked out of his house. He still seemed a little flustered about me catching him singing. I still feel bad for him, he lost his boyfriend. And not breaking up...but by death. As we got to the mall, Travis and I walked over to a restaurant in there. "I'm ordering your food." I said, as we sat down. He was looking at his menu when his jaw dropped, he was starring at something behind me. When I turn around I see...

No...

It can't be him...

He's dead...

Zane...

Travis ran out of the restaurant, me following close behind.
"Z-Zane?" The man turned around. It was a splitting image of Zane.
"T-T-Travis?!"
"I thought you where dead!" They hugged. I was still speechless.
"No, I never died."
"W-what?!" Travis was pale. I think he was crying to much, because he fell on the floor, and passed out.

Travis' POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room. I was laying on a bed. Dante was sitting in a chair, head down, hands intwined with each other. When he looked up he ran over and gave me a hug. "Your ok!" He looked at me, tears coming out of his eyes.
"W-what happened?"
"When Zane was dyeing...you passed out from crying so much. The doctors didn't know if you would be ok."
"B-but Zane is dead!"
"No."
"But we buried him, and had his funeral. I was there when he died. Me and you where just at the mall...I was cutting. I was WAY under weight, and I was slowly dyeing myself." I was crying just remembering it.
"Travis...that was all a dream."
"W-what?!" A small smile crept a crossed my face. "I-is Zane al-live?"
"Yes."
"How long was I out?" I looked at him, he was sitting on the edge of my bed next to me. He gulped.
"Four weeks. You were so dehydrated...that no one could wake you up."
"I...I need to see Zane." I got up, and as soon as I stood up I fell, catching myself against the wall. 
"Let me help you." He sat me down on the bed. "I'll let you get dressed. I'll go check you out of the hospital in the meantime." He left, and I changed into my clothes next to my bed.
*Knock, knock*
"Come in." Dante walked in, with a smile on his face.
"Your all set to leave." He helped me walk out of the hospital, and into his car.
"Where are we going?"
"Home...well, to your home." We got to me and Zane's house. I sat down on the couch. "So, what going to happen is, Zane is going to come home. You will be in the kitchen around the corner. When Zane gets settled in on the couch, you'll come out. Then the rest is up to you."
"Can you help me get cameras set up, so I can put it on my YouTube channel?"
"Yeah." We got the cameras set up.

(So guys, Travis has always had a YouTube channel. I just never mentioned it. He is very famous, and Zane also posts on it. And Zane said that Travis was probably not coming back.)

"I'm going to make a video explaining what's going on. Can you help me?"
"Yeah." We make the video and posted it. The views and comments started rolling in. "Wow! Travis I never knew you where so popular!"
"Y-yeah, thanks."
"Do you sing on there?" He nudged my arm playfully.
"N-no!" Then I thought 'Dante never heard me sing! It was only in my dream' "How do you know about me singing?"
"Well, before you passed out, you where singing a song."
"Oh."
(It was the same song he sang in his dream. And Dante caught him, Travis just doesn't remember.)
We sat down, until Dante had to leave. After awhile of waiting, I heard someone pull into the driveway.

It was Zane.

To Be Continued...