Spring Break: Part Two

Chapter Twenty Six

Maya's P.O.V.

"California?!? Coachella?!? Why on earth would I let you go?" Shawn recited as I was packing.

I turned around and looked at him. "Because you are going to be a cool step father, and Chase's dad is gonna be there." I smiled as I went back to packing. "We are gonna stay in his beach house until Friday in which we go to the hotel and go to coachella."

He sighed, "At least you'll mother is out that way."

"Exactly!" I smiled at him as I hugged him. "Thanks Dad."

"No prob."

Farkle's P.O.V.

"I'm low key surprised that Chase invited Lucas and Zay." Smackle said as she sat down on my bed as I continued to throw stuff into my suitcases.

I shrugged, "Chase probably only did that cause he wasn't to start anything. I mean, he is part of the friend group after all."

I though about that a lot to be honest. Would ever turn on us? Is there a reason he just decided to become friends with us again, Besides that he was sorry?

"I don't know anymore, I just want this superficial event over and done with." She sighed.

Chase's P.O.V.

"YOU INVITED THE COWBOY?!" Onyx yelled at me.

"I had to." I sighed as I was looking for my sunglasses."He's in the friend group again."

"So? You don't need to treat him." Onyx yelled at me.

"I'm not tryna get them mad at me. They all excepted him, so I have to also."

He signed. "You realized that you legit just handed my chances with Riley to Lucas on a silver platter."

When he said that, I actually realized that she still likes Lucas... And that I kinda handed him my chances with her as well.

Later that day, everyone came to my house with their parents. My Dad somehow managed to look like he doesn't leave his kids alone by them selfs so that was great. When everyone left, my Dad got us a limo to take to the airport and I could tell everyone was having a good time by the amount of candy that was being stuffed into everyone's bags. I laughed. Time went by and we got on the plane, and we landed in Los Angeles, California.

The city where dreams are made of, and the city where hopefully mine comes true.

Riley's P.O.V.

"Woah, your Beach House is almost as big as mine." Farkle oohed as he walked in.

Chase's dad laughed. "Thank you, and please, this is home to for the next few weeks... So please make yourselfs at home."

Onyx turned to us, "Okay, Girls are down the hall to the left, guys are down the hall to the right."

He looked as if it killed him to say that. And it was kinda funny.

"I wonder who's gonna be playing at Coachella." Zay said.

"All I know is that Lorde is playing." Chase shrugged as we all started walking to the rooms.

Ew, I don't really like her music. Now if The Weeknd were to make an appearance, then I'd care. Maya, Smackle, and I walk into our room and... WOW.

They must have known we where coming cause there wear three beds and and big couch and a view of the beach. I think I'm gonna faint.

"This couch looks softer then a cloud." Smackle said as she collapsed on the couch and let out a sigh, a really big sigh. "And I was right."

"So, what do we do first?" Maya smiled as we sat down on the bed and she pulled out a list. "First, I was thinking we could go take those really cringey basic pictures by the Hollywood Sign."

I laugh at that. "Your trying to walk, no, HIKE up there?"

"Oh, you right." Maya nodded her head as she took out a pen and crossed that one of the list. "I wanna go to a club."

"You know we don't do well in social events." I smiled at her.

"Riley's right. I can name like three examples." Smackle said on the couch.  "But, it would be fun. It's Friday and we could find a teen night somewhere."

"Good thing I'm 18." Onyx said leaning on the door frame.

"Why is it good?" Maya asked.

"So that means I can come with you guys!" He smiled as he sat next to Smackle on the couch.

"Oh yeah, I forgot both of you like to party." Maya smirked to both of us.

I knew exactly what she was talking about too. And she needs to stop.

We ran the idea of going to the club to the other guys and they seemed to be for it. Later that night, we arrived at Club Bounce. And we we're all dressed to impress. Maya,  Smackle, and I all had our makeup did and our looks where all on point. We look like smacks if you ask me.

We got out the limo one by one. It's my turn to get out, so I'm bout to look like a full course meal real quick.

Lucas' P.O.V.

Damn, Riley is so pretty I can't even. The way she just got out of the limo with her hair in the wind and those beautiful brown eyes. Can I just propose right here?

"Bro, your kinda staring." I heard Zay say to me.

With that, I snap back into reality as we all walk into the club. I can already tell it's gonna be a night to remember.

"Wow, so many people." Smackle smiled.

"I know right?" I smiled.

Then Something just like this by The Chainsmokers came on.

"Let's dance everyone!" Maya yelled as we all hollered also.