PS. Oh, and don't worry about cleaning up the glass, we'll clean it up when we take over your house after you lose.

~Henry

I growl. He's going down. I hear many feet pattering down the stairs. I look around and most of the pack has filled the living room/kitchen.

"Prepare for war! We leave in 5 minutes!" I command everyone. I see a ripple of nods flow through the large crowd of people. The two other picks are here so it makes our chances 2 times better.

"Yes Jenna!" They respond to my command. I smile warmly as I see everyone doing their jobs. I see the women who are not fighting take the children and elderly to the safe bunkers while everyone else runs outside to a prepare. Daniel runs up to me.

"You should go with the women and children. With the baby on the way and you just being in the war... I just can't have you there." Daniel states, bringing me into a hug.

"Oh hell to the no!" I yell as I break away from the hug, "Sorry to disappoint, but I will fight, I got us into this mess and I will get us out." His eyes flash with anger as I raise my voice at him. His eyes flash black.

"Do not raise your voice at me. You WILL stay here and that's final! This is MY pack and I am their Alpha!" He yells, using his Alpha tone. I step backward, offended.

"Our pack," I correct in a hurt voice, hanging my head in disappointment, "and we will talk about this after the war is won." I turn around and run out of the house. Ugh! That man! I love him and hate him at the same time.

"Alright everyone!" I start as I reach the backyard. Everyone has their weapons of choice and they all stand at attention, waiting for me to give my command. "Let's head out!" I state and I hear many 'ok's and 'yes Jenna's'.

Everyone shifts into their wolves. I shift into my black fox and start to run North, leading everyone toward the North border. I look to left to see Bellamy. I give him a playful yip as I run faster. I see a black shadow approach my right side. I snap my head quickly over to see Daniel's black wolf running parallel to me.

I nod at him and he nods back. Good. He's not mad. I see Bryce come up behind me, in the window between me and Daniel. I nod to him, getting the same response. I also see Ryan, the third and whole reason I'm alive, closes in in the window between me and Bellamy. Formation set.

After about 10 minutes of running, we make it to the Northern-most part of our territory. I look across to see a lot of wolves and a man, Henry, standing in front of them, ready to talk. I shift back into human form and look at him with a bored expression.

"Well aren't you pretty." Henry says in a semi-sarcastic tone. Daniels wolf growls at him and comes over to my side. I pet his head gently and smile as he rubs his big wolf head on my thigh.

"Ah yes yes. I'm an angel..." I state sarcastically.

"Of darkness." Henry finishes with a smirk. I smirk back and step forward, getting closer to the border.

"Now," I state, getting serious, "Leave before we wipe you out." He bursts out into laughter causing everyone in my pack to growl at them. The other two packs stay in the back, only needed if they invade.

"That's hilarious!" Henry exclaims, gasping for air from his laughing fit. Henry steps forward, almost going over the line.

"I'll kill you," he reaches over the line and touches my stomach, which is begging to grow, and smirks at me. "And your precious baby too." That's where I draw the line.