Settling With A Surprised Visitor ✔️

When Stiles got to the airport he was immediately tackled to the ground, and he yelped in surprise. He got up to see that it was Isaac who tackled him. Stiles looked over at Isaac in complete shock and confusion as he dusted himself off before asking, "How the hell did you find me?"

"I went to your house and no one answered. Then went into your room and found both letters so I rushed as fast as I could to get over here. Might have also run into multiple cars," He said as he scratched the top of his head, sheepishly. His chest was rising and falling in attempts to catch his breath, and Stiles rolled his eyes at the last comment.

"Why were you going to my house, anyway?" Stiles asked curiously as he kept walking forward. He looked around frantically and roamed aimlessly around the airport, so he could find his boarding station.

"I went over to your house because I knew you were hurting but more so that I needed to talk to someone. Could've talked to Scott but he dated Allison and was her first love so it would have been kinda awkward and uncomfortable. Also, you are my pack and you shouldn't suffer alone," Isaac rambled in an attempted explanation as he walked alongside a fast pace, Stiles.

"What do you mean? I thought you didn't like me," Stiles questioned as he finally found his boarding station. He took a seat and tapped on the chair's armrest while he waited for his plane to be called. He kept glancing at the home screen of his phone to check the time every couple of seconds.

"I don't know but the thought of you not being okay made me feel... I don't know... what's the word? I think... weird. Well, more so my wolf. It's confusing but not at the same time. I'm confused, okay!  I just can't let you leave unless I go with you," He stated in seriousness. Isaac wasn't even looking at Stile but more so next to him as if he was explaining to himself more so then to Stiles. When Isaac looked back at Stiles the latter could tell Isaac was telling the truth.

Stiles nibbles at the tip of his fingers before he mildly attempts to argue against Isaac leaving with him, "You don't have a plane ticket or your clothes. I can't wait since it gives the pack more time to find me."

"An employee here owes me a favor. I have a couple of hundred dollars in my bank account from the money I got when my dad died so I can buy new clothes when we get to New York." Isaac shoots down Stiles' argument and he gave Stiles the puppy dog eyes for good measures. He's seen Scott do it a couple of times and he figured, why not give it a try?

"Fine, but you better hurry up and get the stuff sorted out, wolfie, because my flight leaves in a half an hour and I won't hesitate to board without you," Stiles scolds and Isaac gives him a surprising hug.

------------------

7 Hours Later...

Stiles didn't know how but Isaac was able to get a seat right next to him. Isaac's head was laying on Stiles' shoulder as he had slept through most of the flight. Stiles, however, was wide awake and anxiously waited for the landing to come to an end. He then nudged Isaac's shoulder to wake him up after he heard the plane was being vacated.

"Isaac wake up." Stiles nudged Isaac again. Isaac stirred awake, scrunching his eyes so he could adjust to the light.

"What wrong?" He asked groggily and rubbed his hands against his eyelids.

"We landed a minute ago. You got to get up unless you want me to leave and let you sleep in the airplane until they kick you out?" Stiles asked teasingly, sporting a sideways smile.

"I swear, don't joke about leaving. I know it's weird but I don't like the thought of you leaving," He begged in full seriousness and looked at Stiles with pitiful eyes.