I.D.C | Algee (R)

Start from the beginning

MonroeMon: 😩😩 wayment that's my daddy y'all. ^^

KeithTPowers: MonroeMon don't start.

Amour laughed. "You guys are killing me. Anyways I'm just wilding today honestly, truly. Algee is holding back and I need my back blown out."

OneElijahKelly: YOU WANT A WHOOPEN?! 😪

FriedRice: Lordt. 😩😩😩

JordynK: 😂😂😂😂 I NEED MINE BLOWN OUT TOO TF.

Woodythegreat: ^^^ hml and I gotchu. You fine asl. 🤗

dollydollydolly_: Woody I will kill you. 😏

Not that far from Amour's condo Algee walked out of the radio station laughing and joking with his body gaurds as they got into the truck. He yawned and pulled out his phone seeing his notifications on 10. He had over 1000 mentions on Twitter and his Instagram was lit.

"What the hell?" He mumbled clicking Twitter first and after reading the first few tweets his eye's were wide open.

"Amour what in the-" He clicked her @ name so fast scrolling through her tweets seeing the vulgar, freaky tweets directed at him. "I'ma kill her."

He went to his contacts to call her but he saw that she was live on Instagram, so he joined it to see what the hell was going on.

ItsAlgee has joined the live.

Amour's eyes lit up at his @ name and she went back to her crazy antics. She held up two pans and did her best impersonation of Tanesha from Bad Girl's Club.

"I didn't get no dick from Algee, so he not gone get no peace cause of me! I didn't get no dick from Algee, so he not gone get no peace cause of me!"

MonroeMon: I am HOLLERING! DECEASED. ALGEE IS HERE NOW TOO OMG 😂😂😂

ReggieTheFuckBoy: 😂😂😂😂😂 THE 2017 SUMMER ANTHEM.

WolfJames: I cannot deal. 😂

OneElijahKelly: Im to boujee for this shit😂😂😂😂 Algee go give this girl what she want!

Algee watched her sing and read the comments completely shook. He had no idea what she was on and why she was on it. They haven't even had sex- well no that's a lie. But he still didn't understand it. But he planned on finding out.

"Aye can you drop me off at Amour's crib Phil? Change of plans."

He watched Amour continue to act reckless on live shaking his head. She was now just sitting down reading the comments and answering questions.

JoannaTheScammer: girl why you acting up?

-unfaithfuldreams: 😂😂 Mory I'm so done with you.

QueenShaveen: Somebody come get heeeer.

Itsalgee: I'm on my way. 5 minutes top.🤔

KeithTPowers: ooop. 👀👀👀👀

Yazzthegreatest: RUN SIS RUN. 😭

Amour laughed. "I ain't scared of somebody whose 5'6. He can show up and I'ma show out! I'll stay on live too."

MonroeMon: I remember when Keith made me run.... 😊

KeithPlayBoooy: oooh 😂😂^^^

NoChillGiselle: bitch who would run? I would run to him and hop on the dick like a bandit. 👅🍆

MrsThompsonn: ^^ "Lord we are gathered here Today to talk about why she needs Jesus."

KeithTPowers: she ain't never lied tho. 😏

"Mannn yall need to get off my live being trifling! Only I can talk about sex cause I wanna smash Algee.. and ladies I might pass. HANNNNN."

The door slammed downstairs and Amour jumped as her eyes widened.

"AMOUR BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! AND TURN OFF THAT DAMN LIVE!"

---- I never got to finish this. So sad. I still can't finish it. 😪😪😪😪😪

PART 1... maybe? 😩 Idk.

Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keith Imagines/Mini Series. (1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara