Arranged | Keith (3)

Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiiide. - A

You said you want more.. well you got it!

•••••

It was now 1:36 in the morning and Keith was in the guest room scrolling through his phone. He couldn't sleep ever since Xaria cussed him out and his mind was just clouded with the whole arrangement situation.

His parents and Xaria's parents were business owners. They were rich, and wanted to expand globally together. The whole point is that Keith and Xaria get married and take over the business as a whole making them the new owners of not just one but now two businesses.

Xaria's parents owned 80% of all fashion companies, they hire agents who have clients in the music business, fashion world, models, they make money from everything and anything involving urban areas. They have charities for young kids in the inner cities offering scholarships to college for the arts, music, fashion, acting.

Keith's parents are the GMs for both the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers, Maxwell is the GM for the Lakers and Jessica is the GM for the clippers- actually one of the first female GMs in the league. They've always been a competitive couple. Together they've opened up sports clubs in a lot of cities helping young athletes improve and stay off the streets. They're the reason a lot of young athletes who don't get into college go to college. They also have scholarships pushing kids to take school serious just as much as they take sports serious.

Keith saw the importance of the arrangement. He wanted to take over his parents business too he just didn't know about it until the dinner. He wished he would have been known so it could've been easier. Him and Xaria were actually hitting it off, he saw potential in them. He just didn't know if he was ready to stop living his life. He played basketball, he loved to go to parties, he loved women.

He was just 18, whose ready for a full commitment at 18? Hell he knew they wouldn't even be taking over the companies and everything that came with being owners until they were 21.

And yet Xaria still somehow made him feel like shit for fucking with other women. He really felt like he cheated or something.

"Holy shit I'm really engaged." Keith mumbled sitting up as he stared at the wall. He got out of the bed and scratched his bare chest wondering if Xaria was asleep. Her parents still weren't home and he felt horrible about sending her to bed angry.

He grabbed his phone and walked out of the room closing it behind him. He walked down the hall and saw her door slightly cracked. He peeped in and saw that she was filing her nails and watching a movie.

"Are you just gonna be a creep and stare at me? Or are you gonna come in and act like a man instead of a wimp and talk to me?"

Keith cleared his throat and walked in. "Damn you have a way of making people feel like shit don't you?"

She looked up from her nails smiling. "I'm good at getting under people skin, getting what I want, and catching liars. It's a gift," She shrugged. "I get it from my mother."

Keith stared at her. "I don't know if I should be scared or--"

"Don't worry I won't kill you or anything. Just don't do anything I don't agree with." She mumbled looking back at her tv.

He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms watching her. Her purple hair was in a bun, her face was fresh of any make up, and she had on a big t shirt.

"Your really gorgeous."

She sighed dramatically giving him a look. "I don't like ass kissing when you realize your wrong and I'm right."

Keith smacked his lips closing her door. "Why are you so- like so uptight?"

"I'm uptight?" She asked and Keith walked to her sitting next to her.

"Yes you are like what do you do all day? Ever since I've met you I see you studying or mean mugging people or hell now you all up in my busine-"

She looked at him like he was crazy and he let out some air.

"Never mind that last part. Your right and I'm wrong. I'm sorry and I'll take this arrangement more serious- ONLY if you loosen up a bit and let me help you have more fun."

She just stared at him. "I'm not a horny, party crazed, bored teenager like you Keith. I don't have fun the way you have fun."

"Ouch," He mumbled holding his chest. "Your really bad at being nice you know?"

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He sighed and let her strangle him wondering how he was gonna get through to her.

"So like what do you do for fun?"

She stopped strangling him. "Well I watch corny chick flicks, paint my nails, occasionally sneak in a drink a champagne, I love criminal minds, and special victims unit, I also secretly watch Magic Mike and Magic Mike XXL."

Keith's heart dropped. "Oh my god what am I dealing with?"

She punched his arm. "Your a bad fiance first you fuck other bitches, and then judge me. I get their not even cute!"

Keith gasped. "Me? I'm the bad fiance? Girl you literally tear me down every chance you get, and you wanna keep me on a dog collar. Then you wanna say I fuck ugly chicks? Disrespectful."

"You fuck fugly chicks not ugly!"

"Fugly?" Keith questioned making making weird face.

"Fucking ugly ass chicks!" Xaria laughed and Keith tackled her on the bed hitting her with a pillow.

"Alright I've had enough of you! Now I gotta show you how us Sactown kids get down." He chuckled and she just laughed as she tried to fight him back.

"Nobody afraid of your long leg, milk dud looking ass!"

"Alright Barney keep playing before I have you somewhere singing I love you, you love me, everybody knows I'm fucking crazy."

They both started cracking up together and they didn't even realize her parents were listening on the other side.

"I think they'll make a great team babe." Heather smiled at her husband before pulling him away. Fredick laughed softly.

"Yeah they're perfect for each other. Sooner or later they'll thank us when they realize it's more than just an arrangement."

"They sure will. I give it a couple weeks maybe a month." She smirked looking back at him and he smirked back.

"I put 100 dollars on it, I'll give em 3 weeks."

"Bet. You have a deal I give em a month."

•••••
Tbc. Maybe. :) - A