Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)

Well. I love you a little bit more than you love me. Only one more part....

••••••

Once all four of them got upstairs Monore led them to the other side of the house where it was 100% quiet. The room they entered looked like another living room-just smaller- with a bar in the corner. Algee noticed that their were what looked like militia gaurds with guns in clear sight surrounding the house. Especially this side of the house. He also spotted a double door room that had two standing in front of it specifically guarding it. He wondered if that was the room they did all their hacking.

"Sooo," Monroe mumbled walking towards the bar. "Drink anyone?"

Keith just looked around before sitting across from Algee. Amour watched both of them knowing that they were scoping the place.

"I'll take a shot Fire," Amour giggled sitting next to Algee and his body tensed. "Our friends will take a shot too."

"Okay Ice... you want it dirty or filthy?" Monroe smirked as she looked back at Amour who was leaning against Algee.

"I want it like hot steamy sex in the shower." Amour whispered to Algee who gulped and moved a little making her laugh looking at Keith who was watching her torment his partner.

"I want it dirty though. You know I don't like the headaches babe."

Monroe just made the drinks and brought them to the table as she sat down next to Keith. She picked up the red shot glass, and Amour picked up the blue shot glass. The boy's just stared at them throw back the shots.

"So Fire and Ice.." Algee started clearing his throat a little bit. "Can I call you guys by your real names."

"Sure." Monroe shrugged and Amour was still messing with him smiling.

"You can call me any thing you want handsome."

Monroe laughed and Keith grabbed his drink sitting back against the couch as he threw back the shot. He would need a lot of alcohol to make it through the night.

"Well I'm Algee and this is my partner K-"

"Keith.. yeah we know." Monroe smirked looking back at Keith and he gave her a look. She turned back and Amour sighed.

"We know everything there is to know about you guys. Before you came we did our research."

Algee's just shook his head. "Well.. shit. We know as much as the FBI would tell us."

Monroe and Amour looked at each other knowingly before Amour rolled her eyes standing up.

"Well first off I'll tell you 2 reasons why you never can bring us down. 1 reason is because one of our protectors is actually the FBI. We've done them a couple a favors in return that we will not be real targets. It's all for show. Just as much as we've done wrong, we've done good in this world. Our skills are priceless. And the 2nd reason is because we are now the number one criminals on the untouchable list. Anyone below us works for us now. See all those people downstairs? They will wake up tomorrow morning and all get the same text from the untouchable leader about how we are now their bosses. Anything they do will have to be ran by us, and luckily they love us anyway."

Keith sat up now. "Wait what?"

Monroe just played with her nails yawning. This was getting old really fast.

"Your sitting in the presence of the most powerful women in the world. That's what." Monroe told him looking him in his eyes. "Your boss is just like all the other dummies that think they can actually find us and shit. You've wasted your time these past 4 years."