Poison | Keith • Part 2

Bare with me I'm trying to get over my slump

Bare with me I'm trying to get over my slump. So it'll be trash.- A

•••••

Keith stared at his wife as she got dressed listening to her conversation basically with herself.

"So yeah I was like Brittany your dumb, you know I'm the baddest chick in the game. I'm rich, beautiful, and talented. What girl could ever top me? These girls are frauds. I'm literally the best thing anyone could have."

Keith just blinked. Kendrick Lamars humble filled his head and he shook his head sighing. He was so unhappy it was ridiculous. He looked at his phone wishing Carmen would text him back.

"Keith I really don't need you. Like since I'm being really honest I'm only still here because we make so much money as a team." Tyranny laughed touching up her make up. Keith was lounging around in sweats while she got dressed to leave. She was always somewhere where the camera's were gonna be.

"Oh foreal?" Keith chuckled rolling his eyes. "That's cute."

Tyranny turned around looking at him. "That's cute? What you mean by that?"

"Nothing babe." He mumbled sarcastically. "Your perfect."

She just smiled and flipped her hair. "Duh, you have the best wife ever. Don't worry about that fact though, there's no other man that can make me cum like you."

Oh you would know that.. wouldn't you?

Keith almost said something smart but he bit his tongue. "Good to know."

He wasn't a hypocrite. Keith had cheated on her so many times he lost count. But this is what conversations were like normally in the power household. Keith and Tyranny met at the age 18 and decided to get married after 3 months of being together. Tyranny wanted to be famous and Keith was her quickest way to do that so she offered a business proposition he even felt could be good. Their marriage was honestly based on money and sex.

But now it was just money because Keith realized how loose his wife was and how he wasn't the reason. They hadn't fucked in so long and he didn't even care. Only woman on his mind was Carmen. He was falling in love with her.

"When I get back home later on tonight," Tyranny seductively smiled and crawled on the bed. "I'll give you some of this good good."

Dont nobody want that basketball locker room smelling- basketball hoop ass pussy. My dick slide in like swish and fall right out. Keith thought as he bit his lip shaking his head.

Tyranny just placed a kiss on his cheek before getting up and heading towards the door. Keith watched her leave wiping his cheek. He don't know who dick she been sucking and he wasn't feeling it.

He waited until she pulled out the drive way to race to his phone and call Carmen. It took her 4 rings to answer.

"What Keith? I'm at work." She sighed and his heart fluttered just from hearing her voice.