The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)

Gassed up shoooorty - A 💕 oh and based off the fact that this story and the jungle are the only two things I'm working on right now I needed to do a character change. Everyone is still the same but the twins are no longer the same. I have changed the twins into:

Only because I wanted too 🤷🏾‍♀️

Only because I wanted too 🤷🏾‍♀️. I didn't really like the other set of twins I had play them. Anyways I hope you guys are good and that your all very happy and blessed. I'm only so MIA due to school and work. Oh and writers block cause it's a bitch.

Thank you - A 💋

Oh and this is the Powers house:

•••••

Keith and Marilyn both sat up against their headboard quietly. Ever since Kyrie dropped the news of him becoming a teenage father, neither could speak. They were in too much of a shock. 18 years ago they became teenage parents and they failed their only task, and that was making sure none of their kids followed in their footsteps.

"We had one job." Marilyn mumbled under her breathe and Keith stared at the black tv screen.

"We suck at this parenting stuff." Keith mumbled next and they looked at each other before cracking smiles.

"We do. But at the end of the day this is our family and this is your daycare. You wanted all these kids and I did my best giving them to you."

Keith nodded. "You did great, even though I didn't get Jr."

Marilyn rolled her eyes. "Well now you'll be grandpa Keith so forget a junior. Maybe if Kyrie has a boy he'll name him Keith jr for you."

Keith winced. "We're gonna become grandparents while still raising a baby."

"She'll be a two year old auntie." Marilyn laughed.

"That's so fucked up if you think about it."

"Yeah it is... that's why we're still contemplating on how we're gonna beat Kyrie ass." She sighed and Keith yawned laying his head on her chest.

"Well I'll beat his ass tomorrow. I'm getting old and sleepy." He whispered cuddling into her body. Marilyn just smacked her teeth.