Arranged | Keith (2)

.....hi. - A.

••••••

3 weeks had passed since Xaria and Keith had gotten the arrangement news. At first both young adults were not having it and being defiant in every way possible, but since they've been speaking to each other they've realized how serious this is to their parents. How deep this all this went.

Currently Keith sat up against the gym wall staring off into space. Next to him his friend Elijah plopped down throwing a towel at his other friend Woody.

"So my nigga. I'm the best man right?" Elijah whispered leaning over a bit and Keith sent him a death glare. He did not wanna talk about his "engagement" or the "wedding details" that came with it.

"Elijah shut yo bitch ass up. We know I'm the best man you ain't good for nothing but a one night stay at a motel you broke ass gorilla."

Elijah laughed. "I know you ain't talking that motel room is the same room I fucked ya sister in!"

Keith gasped covering his mouth and next thing he know his friends on the floor play fighting.

"Man yall always embarrassing me in public and--"

Woody stopped fighting Elijah to see a beautiful dark skin girl with purple hair walking over to them. "Oh shit hottie alert." He mumbled hopping up to fix himself and Elijah and Keith glanced in the direction he was looking in.

"Oh damn she's fin-"

"Xaria what you doing here?" Keith questioned with a confused look before standing up as she reached them. She had on a PINK black jogging set completely fresher and toned down since the last time he had saw her. Either way she was beautiful.

"Hey Keith," She smiled softly waving at his friends

"Hey Keith," She smiled softly waving at his friends. "Hi."

Woody and Elijah just waved in sync before looking at keith. Keith gave his friends a weird look before walking towards Xaria pulling her away.

"We'll be back." He told them pulling her outside the gym. She followed him and leaned against the wall as he stood over her.

"What you doing here?" He asked using his shirt to wipe off his sweat. Her eyes dropped slightly as she crossed her arms. "You didn't text me back, I'm just making sure you was okay."

He looked down at her chuckling. "You came to find me just because I ain't text you back? Damn girl you the feds."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Shut up cause we can really fight. I don't like being left on read."

He pulled out his phone checking the text. "Oh I thought I did reply my bad. Once I got into the gym I just put it up."

"Mhm okay well another reason I'm here is to tell you that your coming to my house tonight. Theres something my mom says you need to do in the morning." Xaria explained fixing her hoodie. Keith's older friend Luke walked by and he whistled reaching for the door next to them.