Power Trip | Keith (R)

😩😭 Dedicated to my girl MonroeMon. Bish you kill me but I love you. Blah enjoy or whateva.😢 You should damn near slide me an imagine too... But Lord. 😔❤
***

Watching the rain was something that became a routine for Monroe. She sat at her window sipping from the wine glass as her burgundy lips stained the top of it.

Her life had been slipping into shambles ever since she realized that she was in love with a man who was already in "love" and engaged.

Also known as her best friend Keith.

For many years she's been by his side through it all. Supporting him and giving him the love and attention she felt he deserved even when he didn't do the same sometimes.

Keith was always easy to control and manipulate, but his girlfriend's always found that they couldn't stop him from being friends with Monroe. So they did things that caused him to stop being around her so much and his recent girl friend finally finished the job also getting the ring.

A tear rolled down Monroe's face as she sniffled against her hand. She was really starting to feel the pain from it all. How her heart didn't matter.

How that no matter what... Keith clearly didn't love her.

Her biggest fear was always to die alone but now it felt more as if her biggest fear was to die without Keith loving her.

"For years I've tried and tried to tell and show him that I love him," she cried talking to herself as the alcohol began making her spill her heart out. "For years man and what did I get in return? Nothing but a broken fucking heart. All those times I held him while he cried, stood by his side while he was hurt and insecure, held his hand when he felt like he was being attacked by everybody. Bruh this nigga really gonna marry a bitch that's clearly only with him for the money, and whose disrespectful as fuck? She has no respect for anything and he treats her like she's an angel? Oh I swear I got his bitch ass. He got me all the way fucked up. I'm done."

Anger and heartbreak was all she began to feel as she stood from the window seat preparing to rid Keith from her life completely. She threw on some shoes and a oversized hoodie, grabbing her car keys and phone storming out the house.

Nothing and no one could stop her from going to his house and telling him everything she was feeling.

***
Pulling up outside his house Monroe released air she was holding in putting her car in park. She just stared out the window watching the rain hit it, she immediately began to regret leaving the house without a coat or umbrella.

"Fuck it." She sighed hopping out and jogging to his door beating on it.

Luckily Keith was in the kitchen making him something to eat so it took only about 30 seconds for him to open the door.

He smiled seeing Monroe, but quickly frowned as he saw how soaked she was pulling her inside. "Monnie where the hell is your coat? Its freezing out there! What are you tryna do catch pneumonia?!"

Monroe ran her hand through her wet burgundy curls shaking her head. "Stop I'm fine."

His face didn't change.

"No your not Monnie who the hell moves around in the pouring rain while It's cold? That's dumb as fuck."

"Listen I could honestly not give a fuck about that right now." She said rolling her eyes at him. "I came over here to let you know that everything is cool on us, we can't be friends anymore. It's clear that shit ain't the same and I can't keep putting myself in situations where I get hurt. So I'm done with this, you, all of it."