Mine, Yours | Algee (R)

I'm trying to find my rated r stroke.. like I'm so bad at writing sex scenes. I literally went back and read all my sex scenes just cringing. Cydni is a PRO MAN. I need to figure some shit out and do some soul searching. I'm thankful y'all still rock with me though. 😭 - A

#Morgee

Shook

Shook.
•••••

All day long Amour and Algee had been arguing and fussing about small things that led to bigger things. He was irritated with how jealous she was and she was upset with how nonchalant he was about her feelings.

"Your so fucking aggy sometimes." Algee hissed as he sat on the bed scrolling through his phone and Amour laughed loudly from inside the bathroom. She was getting ready to go out with her girls, and Algee was tripping cause he didn't want her going out. Big thing was he's been going out almost every night and she wasn't hearing it.

"You can kiss my ass Algee, go talk to your other bitch like that cause you talking to the WRONG ONE."

"Shut the fuck up ain't no other woman Amour, so stop saying that shit."

She scoffed. "Please if you didn't have another bitch somewhere ya little ass would be home more. Your not smart my nigga, you can't lie to me!"

"Ain't no fucking bitch period bruh!" He yelled back and she pointed her curling iron at him.

"Keep raising your voice at me like you lost your mind nigga!"

He just hopped up and stormed into the bathroom. "Or what?" He yelled all into her face and she sat down the hot curlers pushing him back.

"Get the fuck out of my face! Don't come at me acting like a bitch cause I wanna go out- that's the only reason your fucking mad in the first place!"

He got back in her face. "Watch your fucking mouth b. Don't ever get that comfortable and call me out my name- and I'm mad because you never fucking listen to anything I ever have to say!"

"Nigga fuck you!"

Algee was done at that point, so he picked her up and walked back into their room body slamming her on the bed. Amour started fighting him and he kept trying to dodge most of her hits. He caught one of her hands and flipped her body over so her arm was behind her back, and she hissed in slight pain.