Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5

Keith laid on his side playing with his daughter Kailee. She was 1 years old looking just like Marilyn with a hint of him. Keith also had a pair of twin boys who mirrored him completely, named Kj (Kyrie) and Tj (Tyree) who were 6 years old. He and Marilyn had them when they were 19.

"Mamas stop trying to bite my nipples, daddy don't have no milk in these man boobs

"Mamas stop trying to bite my nipples, daddy don't have no milk in these man boobs." Keith whined pulling his aggressive baby girl away from his chest, lifting her in the air. She giggled widely causing some slobber to fall onto his face. That only made her giggle harder because of his face expression.

"Baby ewww." Keith almost cried sitting up and laying her on her back. He grabbed her baby towel wiping his face.

"Man your momma need to hurry up and bring that ass home, you tryna kill me."

Kailee just sat up trying to talk to her daddy. "Bluhh blurr mama!"

Keith held his chest, acting as if he could talk gibberish. "You want your momma? Girl your with your dada!"

Kailee sniffed as her eyes filled with tears. Keith immediately picked her up kissing all over her face. "No no no no don't cry baybeh daddy sorry let's FaceTime momma."

Keith laid back on his side bouncing Kailee on his leg while he FaceTimed his wife Marilyn. She picked up on the third ring smiling into the phone.

"Daddy is that you?" She teased and Keith covered Kailee's ears.

"Mari! Stop talking so reckless around Kailee... "

She rolled her eyes at his dramatics. "Your my daddy too."

He was quiet for a little bit before smirking. "I know I'm daddy..."

Marilyn laughed. "Your so irritating, what you want boy? You know I'm grocery shopping."

Keith turned the phone around so Kailee could see her mama. She began squealing reaching for the phone.

"Mamamama!" She screamed and Keith pouted.

"She don't luh her daddy like that."

Marilyn smacked her teeth at her jealous husband. "Keith hush! Hiii princess! Mommy miss you baby." She was blowing kisses into the phone.