Like I Would (Part 1)

*Warning!  There is some sexual content in this imagine series in specific places to match the sequence of this imagine mini-series but not too much.  But anyways love you guys and enjoy* -May May 😘

ⓟⓡⓘⓝⓒⓔ'ⓢ ⓟⓞⓥ

I walk into the club with my girlfriend of 6 months Y/N.  She stands beside me wrapping one arm around mine as we walk through the crowd to the drinking part of the bar.  I don't necessarily drink,  but since Y/N insisted that we go, I decided to come with her. 

She wore a tight Royal blue dress with black heels that had a silver heel covered in jewels.  She smiled at me a little as we went to the VIP section of the club with our security beside us.

I look around the club and see that it was lit a purple and electric blue from the neon lights around the upper class club.  I smirked a little looking around the club with appreciation.  The people owning this club really know how to set a mood. 

Once we arrived at the VIP section we watched the people dance and grind on each other in a drunken fashion. I was surprised that some of the girls here hadn't fallen over from how drunk they are. 

Y/N was sitting in the chair next to me drinking a martini as she was looking around.  I,  however,  was looking at a girl that had the most banging body.  She wore a black dress that hugged her right and it made me slip into a trance,  biting my lip a little. 

I didn't notice that Y/N was looking at me trying to get my attention.  She shook me a few times and I snapped in her direction.  "What Y/N?" I said with an attitude. 

"Why are you staring at that girl over there?" she said crossing her arms and looking at me with a mad expression on her face and it only makes me smirk. 

"What do you mean Y/N?" I said and she just sighs irritated.

ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓟⓞⓥ

Is Prince really just gonna sit there and look at other girls in front of my face?  Hell no. 

"Why the hell were you looking at that slut over there?" I said getting pissed off at him.  We were just being lovely dovey in the limousine and now we have to end up with this situation again. 

"Don't worry about it Y/N," he said looking at the girl still.  I then do the unexpected. I poured the martini I was drinking onto him making him gasp and slam his hand on the table and standing up. 

"What the hell is wrong with you Y/N?!" he shouted and I didn't want to waste my time arguing with him in front of everyone.  So I walked away from him and to the bar and to the exit. 

So many thoughts were going through my mind right now and I couldn't even clear my mind.  This has been going on for a few weeks now, and to be honest,  it's reached a point where I'm starting to question whether he still loves me or not. 

Prince was hard to understand but for some reason it made me stay.  I tried to leave,  but he only lured me into his arms again each and every time we argued or had a fight. 

I walk outside and accidentally bump into someone.

And that is when I see him....