Baby Baby

You were at your best friends house having lunch and just plain chilling out. You havent seen Michael all day so you were kind of worried. You and your best friend were talking about her having a baby with her husband Kyro. You always wanted a baby and you hearing her talk about it kinda made you feel jealous. As she was speaking, you felt a sick feeling to your stomach. You clutched your stomach and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"YN, are you okay?" She asked as she held your hair back as you were gagging. "I dont know..."you said with your voice trailing off. You started to think and your mind flashed back to a few weeks ago at the engagement party. You and Michael made love at least 4 times that night. Then you gasped and threw up again. When you were sure you were done, you flushed. "Do you think that I could be pregnant?" You asked and your friend widened her eyes. "I think you are. But just to make sure you are, just take a pregnancy test," she said and passed you two sticks and closed the door. "Ill be in the living room if you need me girl," she shouted and you heard footsteps walk downstairs. You took the test and you waited 3 minutes.

When the tests were finished, you gasped at the results:

Test 1: +

Test 2: +

Test 3: +

You started to get teary eyed and called your best friend back. You pointed to the tests and she cheered. "My best friend is preggers!!" She cheered throughout the house and she hugged you tightly. "Congrats girl! But how are you going to tell Michael?" She said and you thought to yourself.

"How about this.. I leave baby things around the house and when he figures it out, I shoe him the tests?" You say and your friend nods her head. She grabbed your hand and rushed you out the door and to the car.

-------------

Later that day....

You set up all the baby stuff around the house and waited for Michael to come home. A few minutes later, you heard the door close and you sat on the bed waiting for him.

"Babygirl Im home!" He shouted and walked upstairs. "Baby-" he said and he stopped when he noticed all the baby stuff in the room. "YN, why is there all this baby stuff in our room?" He said and he widened his eyes. "Youre pregnant?" He said slowly and you showed him the tests. He started to get teary eyed and he hugged you tightly while spining you around.

"We get to be parents!!" He said and kissed you and your stomach.

"I bet it will be a girl," you said and he smirked. "It will be a boy. I can tell," he said and you smirked. "Girl," you said and he looked up. "Boy," he said and he kissed your stomach.

What do you think the gender will be? Stay tuned to figure it out! Comment what you think it will be. Stay tuned lovelys! ~A