On The Dancefloor (Part 2)

YN POV

I did as told by Michael and ran up to the bedroom. I had a bad feeling about this. I know that Michael can get a little aggressive when it comes to sex, but it has a certain point where it ends.

But now that I disobeyed him by not answering, he's going to fuck the answer out of me. Probably fuck me with no mercy. I know that he would never hurt me, but that could change tonight.

In my favorite red and black pair of lingerie and my ass up, I silently relaxed myself and prayed that Michael would mercy me. It didnt take long for the door to open quietly and close. I could practically feel the heat in the room as he slowly worked his way over to me.

What was yet to come? No one knows but Michael. His hand started to work his hand over to my ass slowly in circles. The teasing was agonizing.

Slap!

I moaned out loud in pain and pleasure as another slap came to my ass again. I bit my lip and arched my back as I tried to control myself. I was being spanked like a child. But the only difference was.... I was enjoying it.

"YN." Michael's tone was heavy with lust. I could hear it in his tone. "When I ask you a question what do you think you should do?" I was scared to be honest. Daddy didnt approve of that.

Slap!

The pain was unbearable! My ass was red and glowing with pain. "Answer me!" I looked at him and whispered my answer. "To answer them Daddy..."

"I cant hear you babygirl," Michael said and walked over to the closet and grabbed a black bag from the top shelf. He smirked to himself and walked to where I stood.

I said my sentence again loudly so he could hear. "So if I ask you a question... Don't you think that I should get an answer?" He spoke evilly and I nodded.

"Remember that as I fuck your brains out," Michael spoke with his voice dropping an octave. I closed my eyes as I felt a pair of handcuffs lock around my wrists with my hands attached to the headboard.

Uh oh!

Michael pulled my panties down slowly teasing and threw them on the floor. "Won't be needing that." Michael started to unbuckle his pants. I heard them drop to the floor and the bed sink a bit. I was breathing irregularly waiting for what I was about to receive.

As soon as my breathing slowed down, Michael slammed into my kitty. Damn!!!

I screamed out loud as Michael didn't let me adjust to his size l, showing no mercy.

Moans and screams came from my mouth along with Michael's dirty talk filled my mind.

"Do you like the way Daddy is fucking you? Hmm?" I was lost for words where all you hear are my moans of pleasure. Michael's hand collided with my ass and a deep moan escaped from my lips. "YESSS DA-DADDY!!"

My body began to shake as I felt my peak about to be reached. Until the unthinkable happened. He quickly pulled out and I collapsed. What the fuck?

"If you follow my next order, Ill finish the job as your reward. How does that sound babygirl?" Michael said as he unlocked the handcuffs and threw them to the side. "Okay...." I said out of breath, trying to get my breathing under control.

Michael pointed to his crotch for you to get the memo. Blowjob time. I got on my knees and took a deep breath. I took his shaft into my mouth. I jacked off what I couldn't fit in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip.

A deep groan escaped Michaels lips as he leaned against the wall. "SHHH SHIT!" Sweat was dripping down his face and neck while I swirled my tongue up and down his shaft.

He bucked his hips foward and grabbed onto my hair. I took that as a sign of pleasure and bobbed my head down his shaft.

"Damn YN! DONT STOP PLEEASE!!" Michael was getting closer and closer to his high. I felt his length twitch and he released in my mouth.

I wiped my mouth and limped back to the bed and layed down on my back. "Let me reward you baby.." Michael opened my legs and lowered his head onto my kitty.

Michael's tongue gave a swift swipe between my folds and gripped the sheets. A slim finger shot inside me and I arched my back. "Uggghh..." I groaned and Michael pumped faster and faster in and out.

I was a whimpering mess and clasped my legs around his head as he ate me out hungrily. "Uhhhhh...." I didnt have time to warn Michael but he didn't care.

Michael took his fingers and licked my liquid clean off his fingers. "Mmmmm... Sweeter than candy babygirl..."

He kissed my cheek and went into the bathroom to run a bath for me.

This may have sucked.... I don't even know. But hey.. Had to finish part 2 for you guys. Okay I want to ask you guys something. A new book is coming in my mind. Which would y'all agree on:

A) A video, photo/gifs, and dirty imagines book 😏

Orrrr.....

B) A MJ Question and Answer book or a book with some of my edits of photos and vids in it😉

Leave comments down below if I should go through with either option. I would love to know what yall think. Love yall and much love! ❤❤💕

~Amaya 💙😜