You're Sick

Imagine yourself waking up with a killer headache and a sore throat. You couldn't even speak. You cough and you moan in pain. Michael wakes up and turns your way.

"You okay baby?" He asks and you shake your head no. "You're sick aren't you?" He said as he feels your forehead. "Ow.. You're really hot. I'll be right back," he says as he rolls out of bed and into the bathroom. He came back with an asprin. You take the pill and you moan out in pain. "Sore throat too?" "Yeah," you say rasply and rub your throat. "Don't speak," he says with one hand to your mouth.

"For you to speak, use this whiteboard," he said. You grab the whiteboard and marker and wrote down the word food and turned it so he can read it. He smirked and left. Twenty minutes later, he came back with some eggs and bacon and toast
You smile at him and he winks. After you eat, you get dressed in some sweatpants and a black tank. You put on your black uggs and retreat to the living room.

As soon as you walked into the living room, you were in aws as you saw snacks and junk on the coffee table and a stack of books for you since you didn't like tabloids and magazines. You looked to the right and saw a Starbucks pumpkin spice frappuccino in the tallest cup they had. A teddy bear was caressing the drink and Michael walked up and hugged you from behind.

"All this for my special lady," he says and he kisses your forehead before guiding you to the couch with plushy pillows and blankets. You grabbed the white board and wrote," Don't you have to work today?" "No, I called off all the days until you get better," he says and you smile a little. You guys end up watching The Nightmare Before Christmas since it was one of your favorite Halloween movies. A few hours later, you wake up from your long nap and realized it was late afternoon. Suddenly, you felt yourself being carried bridal style to the bedroom. "Don't wake up baby, go back to sleep," he cooed and you fall into a deep sleep.

***********

The next day, you wake up and realize your cold is and you can speak again. You got up and heard coughing coming from outside. You open the glass sliding doors to find a big pile of tissues and empty plastic cups of tea. You walk up and tap Michaels shoulder and he turns around. "I'm sick. Thanks a lot," he joked and you hit his arm playfully. "Hey! That's not all my fault. You might have gotten it from maybe Bubbles," you giggle and he snorts which makes you laugh even harder. "Want me to take care of you baby?" You say seductively. "Yes baby please," he moaned in pain and he grabs your waist to help himself up and inside.

***** Sorry I took so long to update! I am sick really bad to where I can't even get up without cramping. Hopefully I will survive. This is a short one! The next one will be really be drama based off of Michaels relationship with Lisa Marie. And we all know where this one will most likely end up. Anyways, bye my lovelys! Update soon to be Friday! Ah yay yay! ( Hahaha Ice Cube Reference XD) ~A