On the Dancefloor (Part 1)

Michael and you were on your way to a club for a few drinks just to loosen yourselves up since you two were stressed out to the max.

You two had reached the bar and went inside while hand in hand. Michael led you to the dancefloor and soon enough, the song had changed.

You swayed your hips to the music in a sexy way and Michael was behind you with his hands on your hips, moving them with his moves. You and Michael were killing the dancefloor and you both knew it.

Michael turned your body to his as he slowly grinded his hips into your groin. Luckily Michael had black jeans on so his erection didn't show as much. The song changed again and he smirked at you.

Michael was starting to get turned on by your moves and chose to make a move. You pulled him by his neck, postponing the move he was about to pull on you. Your hips swayed to the rhythm and Michael was turned on to the max.

Your leather skirt was swaying side to side and so was your lacey crop top that Michael bought you a few months back.

As if on cue, he lifted your left leg up by your thigh so his erection was on your kitty. You decided to tease him a bit more and twirled yourself around to drop yourself down into a squat and drop it down low. He bit his lip and licked his lips by coming up with a response.

You were driving him wild and you knew it. He pulled you to him again and grinded on you slowly once again on your backside and he started to kiss your neck. You moaned as he touched your sweet spot with his soft plump lips.

Michael kissed the back of your ear and bit your earlobe. You moaned again and your body was still swaying side to side on his front. He kissed your neck again, and left a hickey.

You instinctively worked your hands up to his neck and turned yourself around. He tried to turn you back around but you stopped him.

"Give me more daddy..." you whispered in his ear and that resulted in a sexy lip bite and his hands roamed your backside. Michael had one hand go from your hips to your ass and gave it a light squeeze.

You jumped at his action.

"Babygirl... I need you now," he whimpered and you smirked. "Not yet. I haven't had my fun," you winked and the lust in his eyes as he stared at you.

Michael was acting like a little kid. When he didn't get what he wanted, he pouted. You bit his bottom lip softly and he moaned deeply.

It was late by the time the song finished and decided to leave. You and him got in the car and left the parking lot. Michael was driving back to the ranch.

Then an idea popped into your head. You decided to test how long he could take your teasing. You moved your left hand to his thigh and he looked down at your action.

"And what are you doing with that hand of yours?" Michael asked seductively as he looked back up at the road.

"Some things..." you said lowly and moved your hand to his inner thigh. He took a deep breath as he tried to refocus on the road. Your hand traced his manhood and you gave him a light squeeze. Michael took a sharp breath and used his right hand to move your hand away.

"Not now baby... Daddy's driving," Michael said glancing at you and back onto the road. You pouted.

Boom! Another idea came to mind. You moved your hand from your lap to your inner thigh. Michael looked at what you were doing and widened his eyes.

"Don't you dare babygirl or you will ger punished," Michael said in his bedroom voice. Major turn on. You disobeyed him and slowly moved two fingers around your bud, making a low moan come fron your mouth with your lips slightly parted.

Michael, on the other hand, he tried to control himself. You continued to pleasure yourself as Michael pulled up to the gates.

You came just in time as Michael stopped the car. You tasted yourself and moaned lowly once again.

Once you got inside you were slammed against the wall.

"You have been a very bad girl. I need to teach you to obey Daddy's rules. Have anything you want to say to me?" Michael said in a deep voice.

You were weak in the knees and couldn't respond. Michael didn't like that.

"Okay since you don't want to answer me, go upstairs and be in the sexiest pair of lingerie on with your ass in the air. The longer you take the longer you take what Im going to give you. Understand me?" Michael said lowly and you nodded. You did as told and went upstairs to obey Michaels commands.

This imagine was based off a dream I had so why not turn it into a two part imagine? That's how I come up with at least 97% of the imagines in this book. Part two will be uploaded tomorrow so be prepared. Oh! If you can, please nominate this book and/or Gangster Love in the Michael Jackson Fan Fiction Awards! It will be greatly appreciated! Love y'all! ~Amaya 💋😏😍