The Mafia Boss (Part 2)

Pistol opened the elevator and pushed a black button. The ride up seemed like forever, but it was actually a few minutes.

"How well do you know Michael?" You said, starting a conversation with him.

"I've known him since I was sixteen. He was five at the time," he said and got off the elevator as the elevator opened itself to a red carpeted and white walled hallway.

"Wow. So you're older than him?" You said and Pistol nodded. Then his ear bud made some static.

"Yes boss?" He said stopping in place. "As you wish." He said and led you to a red double door with matte black detailing on it.

"The boss wants you in here. He wants to speak with you about something." Pistol said and leaned on the wall next to the double doors.

"What is Michael like? I want to learn a little about him since I don't know how long I'm staying here," you said and Pistol looked at you.

"You will soon." He said bluntly. The elevator dinged and out came Michael. As he was walking to you, you couldn't help but notice his body figure.

Lean and slim, toned in some places, perfection. You would honestly think he was a model. His curls out and down, dark brown eyes that were hypnotizing to look at.

"Thanks for watching after her Pistol." He said winking at you.

"You're welcome boss." Pistol said and walked away back into the elevator.

"Come. We have a lot to discuss." He said and opened the door to the room before you. He held it open for you as you thanked him. He closed the door and smiled.

"This is yours. All yours." He said and you were in awe!

Two of the walls were replaced with wall length windows. There was a king sized bed with white and black pillows and blankets.

"This is mine? Why exactly?" You said as you sat on the plush bed before you and Michael following in suit.

"Because you are going to be all mine." He said, his voice dropping an octave. Your eyes widened.

"I became yours?" You said and he nodded.

"You belong to me now. You can't run or the worst is yet to come." He said and tried to touch you. Your instincts were telling you to attack and defend yourself. But your heart was ruling out your instincts.

Even though you were kidnapped for his purposes, you were starting to feel a little bit of attraction towards him. Not love, but a liking to him.

"I'll let you sleep. I don't think you should escape. That's a bad idea by the way," he said and kissed your hand and closed the door on his way out.

You just sat there confused as hell. What did he mean when you belongd to him? Why did he say that?

Those and more questions lingered your mind as you slowly and quietly fell asleep on top of the bed.