The Bad Boy (Part 4)

"Dont make me suck the life out of you...."

His tone echoed through your mind as you were paralyzed into place. It was as if the ground and walls had a magnetic pull against your body, making you a part of the room.

"Like you have the guts to do it," I spoke as he raised an eyebrow. His face waa not amused. More like pissed to the max. Not a pretty sight.

I didn't think that Michael could get this violent, but what vampiric gang leader wouldn't get violent?

"Don't test my patience YN. I could kill you in an instant with no hesitating." I knew he could end my life as quick as he wanted, but why hadn't he done it yet? Was something telling him to wait?

"I wasn't trying to. But I have a question..." I said cautiously, not knowing what to expect as his reaction. His grip on my wrists loosened a bit as he slowly moved his hands down to my forearms, still pinned to the wall.

"What is it?" Michael sounded curious, but I couldn't tell because of his solid expression.

"How were you turned? What made you like this?" I motioned up and down with my eyes and he took note of that. He turned his head to the side and back at me. His eyebrows were furrowed at me.

"Thats a long story. Long and dark. You still want me to tell you?" Michael looked at me contently and I nodded my head. He took a deep breath and let go of my forearms, releasing me from the wall and me sitting in a chair.

He looked me in my eyes and placed his elbows on his thighs, letting his hands droop in between his legs.

"I remember a long time ago, when princes and princesses were around, that people like me were threats to a group of werewolves who were known then as Lycans. I didn't think such a creature could see us humans as a threat to them. We never hunted them or caused them any harm or trouble. I remember that I was giving the Lycans their daily treat as a reward until I was attacked by one of the Lycans that was crazy for blood. Mine in particular. The woman that healed me was a witch and I didnt know it. She performed a ritual to heal me, but it went wrong. When I awoke, my body felt stiff and cold. My heart wasn't beating. The witch was gone when I awoke. My head was rushing with dizzyness and I barely made it to a mirror. My eyes were bright red and my skin was ice cold. I felt stronger and more powerful than ever. I kept my new identity a secret for a while, until people began to notice that villagers spotted a shadow rushing through the woods. That was a warning for the Lycans. They had a prophecy that a new threat would surface on the horizon, and that was me as they came to conclude it. I stood trial in front of the king and queen and they said for me to either be banished or sent to the guillotine. I chose banishment in order to protect my mother and sister. My father left us to work for the town's rival which eventually killed him due to betrayal. I haven't forgiven him for that, nor will I ever. My sister wanted to join me for her to protect our mother, but I didn't want her to do that. She persuaded me to do it anyways. She didn't survive the transformation until a few years after her 21st birthday. I tried to do the same to my mother, but she died due to the Lycans falsely accusing her of witchcraft. My sister named Janet and I ran away to America a few months after her passing to start over. A new life for us. But that resulted in us to go over to the Galapagos Islands. That place had everything that we needed and desired. When it came to the time of segregation, me and my sister took that as a way to disguise our true nature. No one suspected a thing. Now thay everything is different than how it was back then, it's getting harder for us to hide our secret. We are still being cautious of everyone that we're around. Im not cautious of you, but afraid for you."

Hearing all this from Michael's past,
I started to feel... Pain. Pain for him to go through all that. No one that I knew should have to go through that at all.

"Im sorry Michael. I shouldn't have asked you that." I said sadly and he pulled me into a hug. His aroma was heavenly and it made me feel protected.

"Don't be sorry for me YN. That's the past. It doesn't matter to me anymore like it used to." Michael mumbled into my neck and I hugged him harder.

"Im scared. Not because of you. Im scared of anything to happen to you. I love you more than anything and now knowing what you are it makes me panic inside of anyone trying to kill you or take you away from me." Michaels eyes turned from red to golden yellow.

"You love me?" Michael whimpered and looked into my eyes. A tear escaped his eye. I wiped it away with my small thumb.

"Yes. I love you more than anything in this world." I said and caressed his face. For a vampire to be believed to have no feelings, he sure was sensitive.

Our stare was blissful. Just to have your beloved in front of you was pure bliss.

Michael began to have a stream of tears after that. I wondered why. Why would he just burst into tears like that? All I said was that I loved him but he got teary eyed?

"You can't love me YN. Im a monster. No one can love me because of what I am. I don't want to hurt you or put you in danger. If you seen it through my eyes you'd see why. Im sorry YN."

My eyes widened. He can't love me? I see it in his eyes that he loved me but what made him say that? Put me in danger? Hurt me?

"I don't care about what you are. I care about who you are. I have never met anyone like you and you are not a monster. You are someone that I will love and cherish until the end of time. You don't need to let the vampiric side of you affect your decisions. I love you and that's all thay matters. I love you..." I poured out of my mouth and Michael looked up at me with pure love in his eyes.

"I-I love you too YN." Michael whimpered through tears. I wiped them away with my thumbs.

Michael leaned in and connected his lips with mine in a lock of love and sincerity. I instantly returned the favor and pulled him close to me. Our tongues moved in sync and was filled with warmness and lust. My hand roamed in his curls as he placed his hands around my waist, pulling me into his lap, straddling him.

Our tongues were released and our lips parted with a loud smack. He pecked me a few times and began to pepper my neck in kisses. I felt him begin to nibble on my earlobe which made chills run up my spine.

Just soon enough, his gaze returned to mine and time seemed to freeze in place.

Everything was perfect in this moment, and I wouldnt have it any other way.

I finally finished typing this out! Yay! It took me about 2 hours to plan out the rest of this mini series in this book including Michael's backstory as he explains to you in this imagine. Part of the backstory was from the movie Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. If you don't know that movie, its okay. If you want a little bit more clarification on that, PM me and Ill give you a rundown of it all. Anyways Im on Spring Break!! Ayee! So that means more updates for you guys! Yay!!! I'll write more imagines for this book and for my other successful book Gangster Love. I haven't updated it in a long ass time so it's time for that to be updated as well. So with all this said, I shall see you soon with more updates and more Michaeling with my Moonwalker fam. I wuvh you all and see y'all soon! 😘❤

-Amaya