You Meet Lisa Marie (Part 1)

Imagine that you and Michael were the best friends for 2 going on 3 years. You had feelings developing for him but you didn't know if he did have the same feelings for you. Michael had met a woman named Lisa Marie. The two of them became a couple and it stung you hard. The three of you were having brunch at Michael's place at Neverland. You were pretty excited that you get to see Michael again.

You decided to go for a simple look since it was a friendly dinner and not a friendly one. The outfit you had on was a Bad t-shirt and plain ripped jeans for a tomboyish look. You put on your red Converse high tops and some red bracelets. Your hair was in a neat messy bun and a few strands stuck out to emphasize the bun. You put on lip balm and some mascara since Michael liked girls who were all natural.

You drove to Neverland and got passed security. You knocked on the door and Michael opened it. He smiled big and hugged you. "YN, it's great to see you again," he said while stepping off to the side to let you inside. "Of course you would have some of my merchandise on," Michael said with a chuckle. You gave him a playful shrug and he laughed.
You both heard footsteps from the stairs and Lisa came down with a plain white tshirt and blue jeans. She wore her hair down and faked a smile towards you. You faked one too and hugged it out. You knew what she was doing. Trying to make you jealous.

"Its nice to see you again YN," Lisa said in a fake caring voice. "Same to you too Lisa," you said and looked at Michael.

"Michael what about we work up our appetites and go ride sone rides?" You suggested and Michael nodded his head in agreement. "That sounds good lets go!"

After a few rides, the three of you decide to head back to the main house for brunch. Lisa came to realize that Michael liked you and you liked him. She didnt like that one bit.

You caught the jealousy in Lisa's actions and to be honest, you thought she was being childish. You decided not to let the jealousy show since today was all about having fun.

Brunch....

You were all sitting in the chairs in the dining room. You could tell that the jealousy was gettig thicker between you and Lisa. Halfway through the meal, Michael excused himself to go to the bathroom leaving you and Lisa alone. Bad idea.

"Lisa do you have a problem with me or something?" you said glaring at Lisa with a pissed off look on your face.

"Now why would I have to be jealous of? Is it the fact that I know that you love my Mikeybear and are trying to take him away from me so you can have him for your slutty desires?" Lisa said with an attitude. Oh hell naww. You thought.

"I am not trying to take Michael away from you. And I don't appreciate you calling me a slut or anything in that twisted brain of yours," you said with class. Something Lisa fails to have.

"Whatever you slut. Just remember that I am the one Michael loves and not you. Hope you remember that you will never have him bitch," Lisa said with an attitude. Just then, Michael walked in.

"What did you just call YN?" Michael said with a pissed off look on his face. "I called her a bitch because that is what she is," Lisa smirked evilly while getting up and looking at you while wrapping her arms around Michael. He pushed her away.

"You really think that YN is that disgusting word that you called her? To be honest YOU are the bitch that you claim YN to be. And you know what Lisa, I think we should go our seperate ways. Clearly you dont know what being a woman is and need to learn that shit real quick," Michael said and pulled you into a loving kiss.

Lisa was pissed to the max and didnt stand for that at all. She pulled you off of Michael and you slammed you onto the ground. You were smart enough to flip Lisa over on the floor and punch Lisa into her left cheekbone. You kicked her and Lisa pulled you down so you were on the bottom. You avoided Lisa's weak punches and kicked her off of you.

Michael helped you up and you readjusted your outfit and spit on Lisa. "I want you out of my house you bitch. And if you thought that you took my viginity, you are so wrong. YN took it and you don't deserve it. Now get the hell out of my house or I'll throw you out," Michael said and you smirked.

"By the way, I hope you continue your slutty ways. One more thing I may be a bitch, but I am a bad bitch. And if you try to come for me or Michael, you got another thing coming." You smirked at her and kissed Michael again to piss Lisa off.

Oh don't worry YN. You will wish you never fucked with me. Watch your back bitch. Lisa thought.

Ooooh. Damn Lisa. Better watch your back ladies! I think I will make a part 2 to this one since I think this imagine was a good one. Wanna see a part 2? I do! Another thing, I made my school's dance team so my update schedule for this book is now Monday and Friday. Just letting y'all know. Bye my loves! ~Amaya 😙😝