In Da Club

Michael had been out of it lately and you decided to go out with him since he needed a break. You decided to take him to a new club in LA that only let in celebrities. It was beautiful and you decided to go with him. Michael was dressed in his birthday suit and you were dressed up in a black maxi dress that bunched your waist to enhance your figure. He loved this dress because it was covered in lace to form a corset and some black heels. You walked out and Michael was waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs. You walked down and his jaw dropped. You smirked and posed for him which made him chuckle.

"Ready to go?" You asked and he grabbed your waist to give you your answer. You headed out the door and you drove to LA to the club. It was in full swing tonight as you and Michael had seen some of his celebrity friends. You and him get out and walk inside. Everyone turned your way and clapped and cheered.

You and Michael started to head to the dancefloor and he grabbed your waist from behind as you started to sway to the music. And for fun, just to tease him, you started to grind on him slowly and you were turned around to face Michael.

"Don't start something that you can't finish babe," he said in your ear and he worked his hands to your butt as he gave it a light squeeze. You grabbed his hands as he started to work those magical hips of his. Soon, he was so into it that people started to crowd around you two since you two were the life of the party. The song "In Da Club" came on and everyone started to cheer as the party was kicked up a notch. You turned around and Michael grabbed your hips and slowly grinded on you. You returned the favor by slowly grinding back on him.

You were getting turned on by this and you felt his bulge become harder and harder. You smirked and grabbed his crotch earning a low moan from him as your reward.

Then the DJ called into the microphone,"Alright everyone! I just got word that we gonna throw down one of the best competitions that we got and that is the grinding competition! All you males come up on this stage with your old lady and show us what you got!"

You grabbed Michaels hand and pulled him into the stage. As the DJ was picking the perfect track, you sat in one of the chairs as Michael took off his blazer and was wearing his dress shirt. Some girls swooned as some of the other guys were doing the same.

The song "Pony" came on and the crowd went nuts. At the perfect part, Michael slowly started to grind against you and you were getting turned on. He swirled his hips in a perfect and smooth pattern and you grabbed his hand as he picked you up and he spun you around bridal style and you two won the contest. You both won a trip to Miami for two weeks and you were hyped for that.

At around 2 am, you and Michael decided to head back to Neverland. "That was fun!" Michael said as he drove back. "I didn't know that you could dance like that babe," you said surprised as you remember the contest. He started to blush and you giggle a little. "I don't do dirty dancing," he said and you knew he was lying. "Don't lie to me daddy," you said and grabbed his thigh and he tensed up. "Don't do it babygirl," he said seductively and you moved your hand closer to Mikeyjr and he started to sweat. You loved this effect you had on him and he couldn't resist it.

"You're gonna get it once we get back to Neverland," he said and you smirked knowing exactly what he meant.