You Find Out His Secret

Michael was gone on a business trip to New York and you were working on some duets for the two of you to do.

You were in the library writing in your songbook that Michael got you for your birthday a few months back. He knew how much you loved music, so he trained you whenever you wanted to.

It was Friday night and you haven't seen Michael since this morning before he left for a meeting. It was now midnight and you started to worry. Michael wouldnt be out this late without telling you or calling you ahead of time so you decided to search for him on the ranch. You felt that he was here, but you didn't know where.

You searched all the places he would be: the carousel, train station, animal enclosures, theater, everywhere. You walked towards the private garage and you didn't see him there either. Then it hit you: the shed.

You walked to the shed and saw that it was open. You were about to open until you saw a figure move to the side. You flinched and silently ran out of there. The figure moved again and knocked something over. "Shit!" You heard it say in a soft voice that you recognized instantly. Michael.

You hid behind the door and stayed put. "Who's there?" You heard him say and you stayed put. "Come out or I will," he said lowly and got no response in return. He slowly walked to the door and pulled the door toward him. Wiping his mouth and blinking his eyes a few times to change them back to their original color, he stepped out and closed the door to lock it. He turned around and found you behind him.

"Damn it YN! What are you doing out here so late?" He said with shock and he came to hug you which you gratefully returned. "I could ask you the same thing," you said and released yourself from his embrace.

"Oh...I was doing something in there," he said while smiling a little. "Can I show you something?" He said while stepping back. "Sure babe. Anything," you said while waiting on what he wants to show you . You had to admit, you were kinds nervous on what it was. "Don't freak out okay?" He said and breathed in and out slowly while closing his eyes.

After a few seconds, his eyes open and they were bright red eyes that pierced right through you. His skin was pale and cold when you touched him. He parted his lips and you saw a pair of perfectly shaped canines. Fangs.

You were silently observing him while he waited for a response from you. He walked to you and changed back to his human form.

You hugged this man so tight you thought he would not get any air. You let go slowly and looked up at him.

"Come on inside you sexy vampire," you said while grabbing his hand and dragging him inside.

I swear my little cousin is getting on my nerves with all this bullshit she caused. Ugh... Goddamn . Anyways, I'm bored as hell so I wrote this one. What do you think? Tell me what you think below in the comments. Stay reading lovelys! ~A