He "Performs" For You

*****WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!****

You walk into Michaels dressing room when you catch him fixing his beautiful curly hair in the mirror. You wrap your hands around his waist and kiss his cheek.

"Hey you," he says to you as he turns around to peck your lips. You start to run your hands up and down his chest.

"Hey baby.. Did you miss me?" You say with a small smirk. You knew just how to turn him on and you always get what you wanted ;).

"Too much for you to imagine," he spoke seductively. It turned you on. "Why do you make me feel this way YN?" he says in your ear.

"How do I make you feel?" You ask in an innocent voice as he pulled you into a tight embrace. You giggle a little as he kisses your neck only earning a moan escaping your lips.

"I feel... Excited," he whispers in that husky voice you love so much. It was a huge turn on for you.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal Bill his bodyguard, "Two minutes Michael." And he shut the door.

"Guess that's my cue," he says as he winks at you and leaves the dressing room. You watch the show from the screen set in his dressing room.

Two hours later, Michael returns to the dressing room and locks the door. You start to get excited as he starts to unbutton his shirt. He looked at you with lust in his eyes and you did the same.

"Ready baby girl?" He whispers seductively as he grabbed your ass. You say nothing as you wanted this to be aggressive. You always loved this side of him when it came to the bedroom.

"I said are you ready babygirl?" With a hint of sexual frustration as he slapped your ass causing you to whimper.

"Yes daddy," you whisper seductively in his ear and felt something poking you. You slowly lean in and kiss him deeply. You slide your tounge in his mouth asking for entrance which he accepted. He moaned lowly as you start to kiss his neck. He loved when you did that.

He picks you up and pins you up against the wall never breaking the kiss. He kissed around your neck as you lift your shirt above your head and throws it to the side.

He gets down on his knees and lifts your skirt up and your panties down. He pleases you with the magical tounge of his as you were a moaning mess. You moan in pleasure and pain as he enters you without warning.

"Aaahhh...," you moan as you adjust to his massive size.

"I know you missed me being inside you," he asks huskily as he thrusts hard into you. You moan his name as he is destroying you without mercy. You release and grip his shoulders as your hot liquids flow down your legs. He soon releases after you shooting in his hot seed.

"That gets amazing every time we do it," he says with a smile while putting his clothes back on. You're throbbing with pain in your womanhood as he carries you around the back way to the limo.

***** sorry that this chapter is short. This is just to post it up and get started. Trust me these will get longer and more amazing every time I update! *****