Your Parent Meets Your Boyfriend

I've actually received some requests for mpreg, and for Deidara to legitimately be the 'mother' of Sasori's kid. I can make this happen due to my authorial (magical) powers if wanted, but I wanted to ask other readers as well what there thoughts would be. Just let me know in the comments, thanks :)

* * *

Pein

"[Y/n]!?"

Pein frowned as he moved along the path, looking for you. You had tagged along on a mission with him but he seemed to have misplaced you along the way. You were always disappearing when he took you on missions, and Pein didn't get why.

"Oi! Bowl of fucking Miso!"

The Akatsuki leader rolled his eyes, instantly recognizing the voice. His eyes fell on the little ramen stand and he began to make his way over. When Pein entered, the male saw you in your akatsuki cloak just starting a bowl of ramen. At a table. With a boy. Holding hands. The boy kissed your cheek. Hell to the no. I'm going to fucking destroy him.

"Almighty Push!"

Things went flying. Screeches came from the customers as they were repelled back. He watched as you and your ramen went flying in opposite directions, causing you to cry out in loss. Pein snickered as your ramen spilled all over the boy you were with. He opened his mouth to speak but you beat him to it.

"Naru, are you okay?"

Pein scowled as you rushed to the blonde boy, immediately storming over. He snarled slightly and shoved you away, grabbing the blonde's collar. He yelped in surprise as he was shoved against a wall with Pein glaring at him threateningly. But then, the akatsuki leader recognized him.

"Naruto?"

"Hey, Pein." Naruto greeted awkwardly.

"You're dating my little goddess!?"

"Y-Yes..."

"Since I like you, I'll give you 5 seconds to run. I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Don't you fucking dare, bastard! You even try and I'll never forgive you!" You snarled.

"No boys." Pein said strictly.

"I fucking love Naruto, and I'm not going to fucking leave the guy because a fucking, bitchy bastard like you thinks I should!"

"You will do as I say." Pein said strictly.

"No, I fucking won't. Come on, Naru."

And you left. With the boy.

Pein decided to give him a chance.

If he hurt you, Pein would destroy him.

And he would make sure Naruto knew that.

Konan

"Um... Kiba, this is my Okaasan. Okaasan, this is my, um... Kiba."

"Aww, my 'lil girl's all grown up. Look at you, so handsome-" Konan began cheerfully.

"O-Okaasan, I'm not little."

"Oh and those cheek marks are adorable!-"

"Uh, thanks?"

"And look at how Mittens and Akamaru get along, so cute!-"

"O-Okaasan?"

"You two are perfect-"

"Okaasan-"

"-could just-"

"Okaasan!"

"Hm? Oh, sorry! Was I blabbing? I've just heard so much about you and I've been excited to meet you since my little paper rose told me all about it."