Prologue

In which Harry learns darkness is Tom's euphoria and Harry discovers Robyn is his...

>>>

euphoria

juːˈfɔːrɪə/

noun

noun: euphoria

a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

>>>

The truth finally came out. Everyone finally knew Voldemort was back. But with that came great danger. The Death Eaters were ready to go back to their Dark Lord and would do anything to be reunited with him.

They attacked. Ruthlessly and stupidly. But it worked; everyone was scared.

And on top of that, Harry had to deal with the tragedy of losing Sirius. His only true family left. Gone. Just like that...

It made Harry more anxious and ruthless. He just wanted to get to them; the Death Eaters, and kill them all whether that left him dead or alive. He was sick of running.

Robyn also had to deal with another attack of being put under the Imperius Curse. But this time it made her hurt the one's she loves the most. They still had no idea who it was or what it was and it left Robyn no choice but to open up and tell everyone what was going on. She had to face the consequences.

Being at school was more bearable now Umbridge was gone but it was still tense.

Dumbledore had assigned a new Professor; Slughorn, who knew valuable information that Albus set Harry on the mission of finding out.

Dumbledore introduced Harry into the world of Tom's dark past and that brought up Horcrux's...

This year would be the most hectic yet with finally finding out the truth about everything. And with an enviable battle coming, nobody knew just what was around the corner as a daunting darkness enveloped the world; both Muggle and Wizarding...

With everything going on, Harry's only escape and taste of euphoria was her; Robyn, and he could never get enough even after finding out how dangerous the addiction could be from unravelling Riddle's past...

(I'm so excited for this.)