+ one

happy 25 / 26 years, byun baekhyun!

SPECIAL CHAPTER
—— ——

"I don't like strawberry frosting."

The group of four girls stood around the dark haired girl, grinning from ear to ear as they held a cake in Kumju's face.

"Oh, yeah," Eunji said in realization, lowering the cake for a passing moment before shoving it in her face once again. "Well, you're going to have to eat it tonight."

"Eat strawberry flavored cake on my birthday?" Kumju questioned, lowering her eyes as she placed a finger in the frosting. She swiped the finger in her mouth, rolling her eyes as she said, "I don't like being bossed around."

"Clearly," Suji muttered, throwing her elder a smile once she caught her eye. "We can't go out and buy you another one. We're having guests over," she told Kumju, sitting beside her.

"Guests?" Kumju asked. "And why wasn't I informed about this?"

"Because you'd decline if we asked you?" Min answered, her statement transitioning into a question. She copied Suji's actions and sat beside Kumju, wrapping a hand around her shoulder. "Come on, Kumju. Cheer up. This is the first birthday that we're celebrating with others since our debut."

Kumju arched her eyebrows together, casting her gaze on the cake once again. "Are Nayeon and Junsu coming over?"

"Uh," Jea began, taking a quick look at the other members. "No, they aren't. They said we should have a free day in order to celebrate your birthday together."

"Oh?" Kumju blurted, biting down on her lip as she got up. "Okay. Let's order fried chicken and get out the bee—"

"No beer," Jea warned, throwing Kumju a look of disapproval. "You can have anything you want except for beer."

"Fine with me." Kumju shrugged. "I'm so fine with ordering fried chicken and pizza," she said in excitement, pulling out her phone as she started to dial in the chicken place's number.

"Maybe that's a little too much to e—"

"Yeah, well my birthday comes once in a year and I'm using this chance to actually eat whatever I want without having Nayeon on top of me the whole day," she explained, clicking her tongue in satisfactory. "Unless one of you calls to tell her." She lowered her eyes at them.

All four girls raised their hands in defense before Kumju let out a chuckle.

"Good," she mumbled, smiling to herself as she put her attention back to her phone. Before she could press on call, a familair I.D appeared on her screen.

Kumju's breathe hitched.

"I will call the fried chicken place," Min spoke out after a passing silence, throwing a glance at all of her band members as she escaped before she could hear Kumju's complaints.