seven

seven.

"Does this place look like a playground to you?"

The woman came into the private restaurant room with a smug look on her face as she made her way towards the two tables. Her heels made a 'click-clack' sound as she dragged them across the floor. She sat herself down on an empty chair before turning around to look at Junsu who was currently mocking her behind her back.

The girls laughed at the sight of him as they waited for him to approach their table. And as they did, Kumju heard Jea sigh happily. She raised an eyebrow before nudging her with her elbow. Jea raised her eyes to look at Kumju before mouthing 'what?' Kumju tugged her lips back to form a smirk before winking towards her way. Jea rolled her eyes before turning her gaze back to Nayeon and Junsu.

"This place looks great," Junsu said, looking around the room as he took a few moments to observe the lanterns. The girls nodded their heads in agreement as they waited for Nayeon to say something next.

"I chose this place," she said happily, smiling as she crossed her arms across her chest. Suji secretly snickered as she played with the straw of her empty cup. "Italian food before you guys start your diet," she added, looking at their faces.

"Diet?" Kumju repeated, feeling herself become weaker at that word. "I hate diets," she stated, banging her fist on the table gently.

"Same here," Min agreed, scrunching her nose in disgust. "But why? It's not like we're going to be promoting anytime soon," she asked in curiosity, itching closer to look at Nayeon and Junsu's face in curiosity. "You guys are hiding something, aren't you?"

Nayeon parted her lips as she continued to stare at them. She silently gulped as she debated whether she should bring up the situation before or after they eat. She turned to look at Junsu for help before he nodded his head in approval. "The company has decided to push your comeback date a little forward," she started.

"How much forward?" Eunji asked, tapping her fingers on the tabletop in frustration.

"The plan is to have your comeback in two weeks tops," Junsu answered. He took a second to look over their shocked faces as he sighed. He knew that they were always working and practicing so it'd be hard to do everything in such little time.

Two weeks would be not be nearly enough for how much they had to. They still had to add their final touches to their album and film the music video for their upcoming title track.

"How is that even possible? I mean, two weeks? That'd mean that we should be anouncing our comeback date and start releasing our teasers right now," Kumju said, biting down the inside of her cheeks in worry.

"I don't get it. Why are we doing this?" Eunji changed her gaze from Junsu to Nayeon every two seconds as she awaited an answer from the any of them. Before any of them could utter another word from their mouths, two waiters entered with trays full of food. They placed them on their tables and took a second to bow down.

"Bon appétit," one waiter told them, smiling cheekily as he stared at them.

"Sung Jung, that's French. Not Italian, you dimwit," the other one hissed. Sung Jung, as it seemed, playfully rolled his eyes as he let out a laugh. "I - enjoy the food! We really like your music," he finished, bowing down for the last time before turning around to walked away.

"More like love," Sung Jung muttered, bowing down before following the other waiter. Kumju and Min laughed as they heard a smack in the distance.