five

five.

The sounds of the wiggling doorknob had gotten the attention of the four impatient and frustrated girls. With the swing of the door, they filed at the entrance and waited for Kumju to reveal herself.

After a few moments of nothing, they looked at each other with confusion written on their faces. Slowly, Kumju had walked in with soda dripping from her hair and clothes onto the clean floor.

She stood amongst them with a blank face, knowing that they all had something to say to her.

"What happened to you?" Min asked, raising a finger to point at the wet and messy Kumju. Kumju threw her a look of frustration as she sighed.

"Don't even ask," she scoffed, angrily taking off her shoes. She avoided the glares that they were shooting at her way as she looked down to where her mess was.

"It's been nearly three hours since you left," Jea stated, looking over her shoulder to the clock that hung on the wall. Kumju followed her gaze as she opened her mouth to defend herself. "Don't even try to. Just go and clean yourself up while we clean up after you, again," Jea interrupted, shaking her head gently as she watched Kumju hang her head in guilt.

"This day just gets worse and worse," she muttered to herself, dragging her body out of their sight.

"Damn, somebody's got their panties in a twist," Suji muttered, crossing her hands on her chest as she continued to stare at Kumju's mess. Knowing that she was the one who cleaned that particular part of the floor moments before frustrated her more.

"Y'all have to be easy on her. Even if she's irresponsible, you have to remember what she's going through," Eunji reasoned, making them sigh in agreement.

"You're right," Jea said, hunching back her shoulders and slightly smiling at them in response.

"My ass," Suji replied, grabbing the nearest mop so that she'd start cleaning.

"Especially you, you ungrateful bi — maknae. I was going to say maknae," Min commented, joining her as she grabbed another mop. Everyone snickered as they helped clean up.

"You know, sometimes I wonder what made Suji so, uh—"

"Sarcastic and sassy?" Jea questioned, raising her eyebrows. Eunji nodded her head, tightening her grip on the mop. Jea looked down at Kumju's shoes. "She learned from the best."

"Sadly," Suji laughed. They all rolled their eyes before slapping her in the back of her head. "Kumju—"

"I'd be surprised if she didn't appear out of no where and screamed 'unnie' after Suji," Min said, smiling. Everyone else nodded their heads, letting laughs escape from their mouths as they sighed happily at the thought.

"She's really nice, to he honest. She might not seem like it in the outside but I know deep down, she's this little kind and caring person. I hate her but love her, you feel me?" Suji finished.

"You're just indirectly talking about yourself," Eunji commented.

"I'm honest!" Suji raised her hands in defense, shaking her head as all of them looked at her carefully.

"Sure," Min groaned, squeezing the mop over the bucket. Everyone watched her in disgust as the dirty water dripped from it.