six

six.

"What are you doing here?"

Turning her head to steal a glance at Kumju, Jea closed the door lightly behind her so that she'd be the only one who would hear their conversation. Raising her hands to hug her body, she lowered her eyes to take a look at the bouquet in his hands. "Kumju isn't going to come out and see you," she told him, shaking her head at the sight of his face.

"I'm not here to see Kumju," he laughed, eyeing her for a few moments before taking the chance to move a couple steps forward. Jea raised her eyebrow in confusion as she stared at him.

His hair was down, just above his eyes as a snapback lay gently on the top of his head. His hair was newly dyed a light shade of brown, Jea noticed. He was also casually wearing a plain white shirt and black jeans. If he wasn't Min Joon, Jea would've actually admitted that he looked good.

Min Joon was usually a man of few words. Whenever someone had something to say, he'd only give them a one word answer. With just a few words to speak, his actions had more to show. And because of that, Kumju had always gotten warnings from her band members about him. According to them, he was bad news. And as foolish as Kumju could be, she shrugged them off and went on with dating him.

"Oh, really?" She snickered in response, raising a hand to push him away. She turned her neck to the side as a smile played on her lips. "If you're not here to see Kumju, then who are you here to see?"

Min Joon shrugged his shoulders, quickly putting his free hand inside his pocket as he looked down at the flowers in his hand. Before Jea could say something else, he looked back at her.

"You."

Jea couldn't help but burst out laughing at his answer. Shaking her head, she snatched the flowers out of his hand.

"Me? You're cocky as always," she said, rolling her eyes in an exaggerated form. She lowered her head towards the bouquet as she smelled them mockingly. "They smell really good. It's a pity," she told him. Min Joon nodded his head in agreement before he felt Jea throw them in his face.

"What did you do that for?" He gasped, shrugging the petals off his shoulder and his face.

"Trust me, Min Joon. I would have done something way worse if I had the chance," she warned. "Now, why don't you leave? It might be true that Kumju hasn't opened up and talked about the situation to any of us. But I know for sure that whatever you did to her won't be easy to forgive. It only has been a day since you guys broke it off. Just give her the space that she needs," she explained, shooing him away with her hands as she squinted her eyes in frustration.

Before any of them could utter out another word, the door of the dorm room had opened to reveal a very curious and confused Kumju.

"Who came, Jea? You're taking ages," she spoke out. And as she raised her eyes from Jea's shocked face, Kumju scrunched up her nose at the sight of the person she dreaded the most. "Oh, it's you," she muttered.

Min Joon smirked, turning to look at Jea with a look of 'ha, I win this time'.

"What do you need, Min Joon?" She hissed, his name slurring out of her mouth as she hardened her gaze at him.

"I came to see you, Kumju," he replied, glancing down at the ruined flowers on the floor. "I brought you flowers but your 'precious' leader has anger issues," he remarked.