Episode 1 - New Era

The Limbo is full of mist and paths that ends to all immortals or prisoners that have commited to break the Universal Balance. At the end of one path, Blu a neutral one is seen to released Reina and with terror and revenge on her voice "Get ready! Everlasting and Earthly ones, Reina is back!" she looked down and saw Blu standing in front of her with satisfaction on her face and Reina couldn't help it but smile.

Raf

     Two years has passed by since we have defeated Reina in controlling the earthly ones and also since we defeated Cassidy and Kubral from changing the fate between good and evil. And, we the angels and devils have one more year to complete the .1% to be 100% fully-pledge guardian angels and devils. Though, I doubt that me and Sulfus would be able to be 100% guardian angel and devil,  since we decided to take the path of metamorphosis, but until we become 18 stars old. It's what we promised to our friends, professors and to my Mom.

     Angie Town didn't change, we Angels still follow the rules, and I've spent my last few weeks of summer here, for the first weeks I stayed with my Mom to spent every moment with her.

     Cox, my mascot buzz into my ear and alert me that my friends are already waiting at the Grand Port, and so I hurriedly flew to them to meet them at last.

     I tried to call them one by one "Urie! Sweet! Miki!" and as soon as they heard their names they turned around and looked at me.

"Raf!" Urie called as they fly towards me and give me a hug and I hugged them back

"How are you, Angels?" I ask

"We're great!" Sweet said

"Sweet's right! I can finally finish the year at the Golden School" Miki said

Urie agreed and said "Well, before we go let's take a picture first" She took her digidream and hand it over to her mascot and with the count of three, her mascot snaps the photo just as the officer rings his bell and ask "Who's next?"

"Its our time now, who wants to go first?" Miki ask

"Why don't you go first Raf?" Urie said

"But why don't we go ju-" as I end my sentence Sweet interrupted me

"No! We insist, you go first Raf and we'll be there as soon as we can" Sweet said

"Okay, then I'll see you on the other side" I smiled and ask the Officer if I can go.

"Oh, its you! I hope that you'll have a great year this year" and with a swing from his hand, the bell rings and opens the door.

"Thank you, officer!" With a smile on my face I jump from the sky and let my wings handle the wind.

     I stumble at the middle of the road and saw a huge truck coming at my way and before I knew it, I try to block it with my hands and realize the truck completely passed on me, and that's when I heard a familliar laugh that caught my attention from the very first year. I looked at my right and saw Sulfus leaning on the street lights.

"Did you forgot again that you're immortal?"

I approached him and said "Well, not for long" I grin and saw that he grins as well

"Hmph! I guarantee that, but it looks like your late for class my angel" he said as he points out the golden school "We'll have our own talk later"

I nod and said "Okay, see you later then" and with that I flew away from him and headed to the school.