How they met

It was a lovely day in the pizzeria, all of the gang were eating, listening to there favourite songs till Freddy walks in with someone. Straight away baby looks at him, her heart begins to melt. He stared back at her with a cheeky grin. Baby started to blush.

"Hello everyone welcome your new member of the gang"
said Freddy. "He's name is Ennard and I hope you all make sure to make him feel like home.

Freddy then looked over to Baby and asked...

"Baby do you mind showing Ennard to his room".

Baby blushed once again,

"S...sure...thing...Freddy..." she said nervously.

As they walk to Ennard's room, Baby was so nervous she couldn't walk straight and as when they got near to Ennard's bed she tripped over her own foot and fell on Ennard. They just laid there looking at each other. Baby was lost in Ennard's eyes she couldn't​ think straight then suddenly Freddy knocks on the door.

"Is everything okay in there"

Baby gets up and hides in his wardrobe as Freddy slowly opens the door and walks in.

"Yeah everything's fine" says Ennard "just about to go to bed"

"Ok I'll leave you alone and by the way if you see baby tell her I need her in my office"

"Ok will do"

Freddy leaves and Baby gets out of the wardrobe out of breath

"Wow! That's was close" says Baby who's still breathing heavily

Ennard winks sexily at Baby

"Freddy wants you in his office sadly"

"Oh I better go then"

Baby runs out saying nothing else and pretending nothing happened. Ennard felt a little sad that she didn't say much before to she left he started to like her but he knew he couldn't​.

As Baby reached Freddy's office she opened the door to see him and her mouth dropped...

End Of Part 1

Published: 15th April 2017
Edited: 22nd July 2018