The Dream

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door, I woke up to it all being a dream. I was so relieved it wasn't real.

"BABY!! Time for breakfast" Said Funtime Freddy

"I'll be out in a minute"

I was still shooken up about the dream but today was the day I was gonna replace Freddy and become the boss of the restaurant. I was so excited but also really scared to face another day with Ennard. I didn't want to see him with chica again.

"Am I jealous" I thought to myself

I hope not, I can't afford to lose this job. I have been working 3 years for this day and it's finally here.

As I walk out my room I see the stage all ready for me. I start to feel really nervous and questions started to run through my head like, what if no one likes me or what if I say something wrong or... or... ok I need to take a deep breath I can do this.

Scott was on the stage starting up the ceremony, I see Ennard with Chica again. My heart started to pound I was so mad but I really don't know why we don't date so what's wrong with me.

The ceremony was about to start, as I went back stage I started to feel really nervous again. I hear everyone cheering for me. Scott coughs into the mic and starts to talk.

"Well as you know it's a special day today because you are going have a new boss to replace Freddy"

I feel really scared to hear his name again

"So put your hands together for, BABY!!"

Everyone claps for me and I walk out onto the stage, I was so nervous and scared, I hated big crowds.

"Hey everyone...so you may know me, but hey...I'm... I'm baby and I'm happy to say... that... that I will be your new boss"

Suddenly, I feel something be thrown at me but I don't bother to look. As I walk forward I feel something on my foot I look down to see a banana peel. As I try to get away from it I fall over on my butt. Everyone begins to laugh at me. And get up and run off in to the bathroom. Ennard went after me and Scott gets on the stage and tells every to shut up.

I sit in the bathroom and just cry and suddenly I hear a voice.

"Are you ok Baby"

End of part 5

Started: 4th August 2017
Edited: 22nd July 2018