Chapter 11

I would just like to say thank you to TheDivergentWriter for giving me the idea for this chapter!

  Tris's POV

  Before Zeke and Tobias pick someone to get 'revenge' on there is a knock at the door. 

  "I'll get it!" I shout and run over to the door. My dad and Marcus appear at the door when I open it catching me by surprise.

  "Beatrice!" My dad says surprised

  "It's actually Tris now. No offense but why are you two here?" I ask

  "We need to talk to my son and his strange friend." Marcus says harshly. I hold my hands up in mock defense and look in the room. No one is paying attention to who is at the door they are all laughing at each other's jokes. I turn back to them.

  "Go right in." I say stepping aside so that they can come in. Again no one pays attention the guys are making sexual jokes trying to make the girls feel uncomfortable which they are succeding. I clear my throat and they all shut up and turn around. When Tobias sees Marcus his eyes widen and glare at me. I put on my 'innocent' face and lean against the wall. Wow aren't I a loving girlfriend?

  "Hola stiffs what brings us the pleasure of having you here today?" Uriah asks. Oh my gosh Uriah your such a dumbass.

  "We are here to talk about your little 'preformace' today." My dad says. Everyone looks over at Zeke and Tobias and they just smirk.

  "What you didn't like it?" Zeke asks trying to get on their nerves.

  "Oh no Zeke you are wrong I think that they want to reward us for our awesome preformance." Tobias says 

  "Really!? Did we win a grammy!?" Zeke excalims playing along with Tobias

  "Oh! And maybe we get to preform for Oprah!" Tobias adds. They look at each other and high five than fall to the floor laughing their butts off. My dad and Marcus turn to me with a confused look on their face.

  I shrug "You learn to get used to it." And they turn back to my insane boyfriend and his best friend who are still rolling on the floor laughing oblivious to what's happening. Marcus clears his throat and they both gasp for air and whipe their tears. They then sit against the wall for support.

  "We came here to say that we weren't happy with your preformance today." My dad says annoyance in his voice.

  Zeke looks over at Tobias and they both shrug,"Haters gonna hate." Zeke says

  "The Abnegation did not need to see that disturbing preformance." Marcus says looking mad that they aren't cooperating.

  "It's Dauntless what did you expect? If you wanted them to be sheltered than you should've brought them to Amity." Tobias says shrugging. "What was your point of coming down here any way? To scold us? Yeah way to go you got us now we should look over our life choices." He adds sarcastically. Zeke makes a 'sassy' face and Z-snaps. Tobias looks over at him and they both stare at each other for a couple seconds then start cracking up once again. Marcus and my dad look frusturated now.

  "Look mr. men let's be honest here they are obviosuly on drugs." Lynn says. And their eyes widen.

  "She's just kidding but they sur do act like it" Shuana says

  "But they aren't going to listen to you two so might as well not try at all." Christina says

  "You really are a disgrace Tobias." Marcus says and my dad nods his head agreeing. Zeke and Tobias stop laughing and sit up. They stare at them for a couple of seconds.