Chapter 4

Previously on Divergent: truth or dare (at the end of chapter 3)

Christina runs around the pit like a dog and runs into Eric so now he is playing the game again.

A/N: Just in case you forgot where we left off.

Tris's POV

Chapter 4

"Well Tris looks like you haven't gone in a while. Truth or Dare?" Christina asks.

"Dare! Bring it on girl!"

"I dare you to flash the first person you see and make it look like and accident."

I look over at Tobias and he doesn't look to happy about this but I'm kind of in a pickle if I say no then I will only be in my undergarments and have to do everything I get dared.

"Bring it on." I say and pull my shirt on and walk out of the door with everyone following.

I look around and the first person I see is. Oh crap. Peter. I look over and everyone is smirking even Tobias.

I walk over to Peter,"Stiff." he greets coldly.

"Peter." I greet the same way I then grab the hem of my shirt and pull it up revealing my lacy bra and pull it back down.

"Oops how did that happen? that was so weird." I say looking insane then run away before he can say some 'smart Peterish' comment about the 'the stiff is flashing some skin'

"Wow stiff you actually did the dare." Eric says

I glare at him,"I'm not a stiff anymore last time I checked I am in Dauntless."

We all sit back down and I look around trying to find someone to pick.

"Lynn truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to freeze your bra."

"Oh my gosh do you know how painful that is!? Heck no!" She exclaims and takes off her shirt.

"Will truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to run around the compound complaining about 'how much you need to get back to your apartment to take a dump'"

Will smirks and runs out the room yelling,"Move people out the way! I need to get to my apartment to take a dump! Move your butts!"

People stop and stare at him in disgusted and some talk about how he is in Dauntless not Candor.

"Good job babe." Christina says and kisses his cheek.

"Ok Four truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to go into the pit dressed as Miley Cyrus then start twerking and sing we can't stop."

Tobias pretends to think for a while,"umm-no" Zeke gets off of his lap and Tobias takes off his pants. Now everyone is going to come after him because he can't say no.

"Uriah you know the question."

"Dare!"

"I dare you to do the ice and salt challenge."

"What is that?"

Tobias smirks, "oh you will find out soon enough. Zeke I'm assuming you have ice and salt?"

Zeke nods and gets up grinning. He comes back with two bowls. one with salt in it and another with ice. and he hands it to Tobias.

Tobias goes over to Uriah,"put out your arm." he says and Uriah does