Note

Uh . . . Yes. This is just a warning at the beginning. Don't steal, don't comment rude things just to be rude, don't read if you are against strong language or heated scenes, etc. etc.

You know the drill. Just be polite. Don't be assholes. Don't ruin the story for others if you decide to go and read it again. I would like to believe you are all the kind of people who wouldn't even think of doing anything remotely terrible, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just let you guys have at it.

Slight disclaimer: yeah, seriously, if you're against sexy scenes I don't know how to put those chapters on private mode so only followers can see them, but I'll try my best to warn you all. But they're so so so far back, you may lose interest before you get there, whatever, it's your loss (;

Also don't skip chapters with '.5' like '1.5' because they are important to the plot. Basically what happened was I went back and read it and I said," Holy shit that chapter is 3,000 + words, I need to give them a breather." So I split one chapter into two and because I didn't feel like going back and renaming all of the dozens of chapters, I just put the '.5' at the end of the chapter number that I cut in half.

If you read all that, thank you for doing so. It's nice that you took my feelings into consideration and decided to read this otherwise pointless author's note, you are amazing.

And without further delay . . . happy reading!

Sincerely,
The author