23

" Eat my shoe!" I hiss at Evan as I throw my left sneaker at him.

He dodges and it hits the car seat.

" What did I do wrong ?" He asks.

" You broke the radio!" I pause," Not that I care what happens to this car, but that was the only thing that made the awkward silence a little more bearable."

" Both of you just shut up, we are almost there anyway." I could see the vein on Greg's forehead practically throbbing.

" Back where ? We're in the middle of nowhere, and my college is at least another hour away." I say.

" I have to stop by my house first." He grumbles," It wasn't my choice, but my parents got angry when I left the pack in the Beta's hands without prior notice."

" Oh, we're visiting Diane and Trent, how lovely." Evan mused," They're sweet people."

" Shut up. They're Alpha and Luna Waters to you, pup." Greg hisses at Evan.

" Greg, I've known them since I was still in diapers, they've seen me naked." Evan exaggerates," Suffice to say they're not very formal with me."

" You little -"

" Evan shut the hell up." I hiss, interrupting Greg.

Greg glances at me weirdly before facing forward again.

" I was not agreeing with you." I hiss.

" I didn't say anything." Greg says.

" You didn't have to." I cross my arms.

" Hey, I have a joke." Evan says.

" Hey, no one cares." I say.

" Let me tell it." Evan whines," Come on. Come onnnnnn. Comeeeee onnnnnnn."

" Fine!" I yell.

" What do you call bees that drink milk ?"

" Evan if you say it, I swear to god I'll punch you in the dic - " I hiss as Evan interrupts me.

" Boo-bees!" Evan says," Get it, it's like boobies, but -"

I unbuckle my self and lean back over my chair to grab Evan, but he avoids me," Don't be like this." He says," It was just a joke."

" Yeah, everything to you is just a joke, I don't know why I ever thought otherwise!" I throw my fist forward, but he dodges.

" Come here, cowar -"

The car suddenly stops and I am thrown back forward. I feel something catch me before I hit the window, and I turn to see Greg, holding me in his arms.

" Let go!" I hiss," Get back to driving!"

" I- uh," Greg pauses as he places me back in my seat and takes his hands off me," We're here."

I look out the window to see a small cottage," This is where your parents live ?"

Greg snorts," No, look to your left."

I turn my head to see a house that matches the size of a castle.

" Woah, could you be my sugar daddy. I almost forgot how loaded Diane and Trent are." Evan says as he opens the car door and steps out.

" You better drop me off at my dorm before the end of today." I say as I step out of the car and slam the door behind me.

501 words